Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Hoops the source is vermin relax
    Steady on WeAre old chap, to my knowledge Gareth's a long-standing poster on here who's never come here on the wind-up.

Comment

• Stanley cardiff are a horrible club from top to bottom. That playoff game will live with me forever and I remember how disgusting their fans behaved.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Stanley cardiff are a horrible club from top to bottom. That playoff game will live with me forever and I remember how disgusting their fans behaved.
        I agree. That day, the locals were pure scum. That being said every team has its fair amount of idiots, albeit, Cardiff seem to have the most, but Gareth is the exception to the rule judging by his history of posts on here.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Stanley cardiff are a horrible club from top to bottom. That playoff game will live with me forever and I remember how disgusting their fans behaved.
          Don't like them much either, but Gareth been on here for years.
          Never comes on here to stir up, just likes a bit of friendly banter during the season.

Comment

Absolutely WeAre, so lets tar ALL their fans with one single brush!

Comment

• WeAre, don't get worked up.

Sit back, relax and have a little trip down memory lane :

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...623#post470623

Not only did they have a better team than us, but were about to get a wonderful new owner.

(No mention of a new red kit though)

Comment

• Austin's dad has confirmed on Twitter that Austin was not at the Southampton game

Comment

• Where did I read that charlie as just joined a Surrey golf club
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

• Them or bournemouth would be the dream move for his missus.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
                      Austin's dad has confirmed on Twitter that Austin was not at the Southampton game
                      And yes just tweeted he has been watching the film 'Fury'.
                      Gutted to be honest, need him gone now to release some funds for our defence and another striker.

Comment

• So he drove to Southampton and watched a 3 hour film whilst sitting in st Mary's
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

So he drove to Southampton and watched a 3 hour film whilst sitting in st Mary's
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Sunderland sold Wickham. Could they make a bid?

Comment

• Villa now getting Gested from Blackburn to go with Ayew and Adabayor, so definitely no interest in Austin. West Brom in for Lambert again, so assume nothing there and Palace signing Conor Wickham. Will Newcastle stump up another big fee for a striker after paying £13m already....? Are Southampton interested, or possibly Spurs although I doubt a big enough name for their ego. Possible clubs running out.

Comment

• Enner Valencia received a possibly serious injury for WHU tonight so could see them come back in for Charlie?

Comment

Working...
                                X