No announcement yet.

The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They just signed mitrovic for 13 mil. Will they need another striker now?

Comment

• No way NUFC will fork out a further £15m, especially when they've already spent £30m now Mitrovic is signing and according to NUFC fans McClaren wants to play a 4-5-1 formation

Comment

• Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
        No way NUFC will fork out a further £15m, especially when they've already spent £30m now Mitrovic is signing and according to NUFC fans McClaren wants to play a 4-5-1 formation
        Sure I read last night that Mitrovic was joining Roma instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
          Sure I read last night that Mitrovic was joining Roma instead.
          Nope, agreed fee with Anderlecht and a medical due anytime now

Comment

• Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
            Should of set the price at 20mil fro, that start , unfortunately as much as les has best intentions for the club he has t a scoboy as DOF (director of ####ups).
            Cant sell him for fifteen bit the divvy should of made it twenty. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Brilliant. Tip my hat to you.

Comment

• No Newcastle for Charlie now?

Newcastle just spent £15m on a striker, didn't catch name but they won't be spending £15m on Charlie now. IMO that just leaves Villa as they will need to replace Benteke when he signs for Liverpool

Comment

• Originally posted by Artful View Post
                Newcastle just spent £15m on a striker, didn't catch name but they won't be spending £15m on Charlie now. IMO that just leaves Villa as they will need to replace Benteke when he signs for Liverpool
                Timmy's after Adebayor. Already proven he can get the best/goals out of him and going on that silly little salute thingymajig they do to each other, Im guessing they get on. So I can see him being their number 1 striker target.

But still IMHO Austin will stll be going. Dont know who to, but he's far too good for the Championship.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Personally think we should offer him a new deal... Cant see anyone coming in for him now. Villa wont spend 15 mill on any player... their owner is too tight and their going down next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                    There is no saying he will be sold to the highest bidder if QPR accept the offer. The player will also decide, for arguments sake lets say he wants to stay in London and Chelsea offer £10m and WHU £12m. Southampton may have bid £18m and Newcastle £15m.

If we accept Southampton's offer Charlie may say no I don't want to go to them and the same to Newcastle. We then end up with a choice of accepting £12m and Charlie agreeing to go, then queue melt down that we didn't hold out for more and how the club is ####.
                    If that's the case, surely the club he wants to go to will have to match the highest bidder or we say sorry Charlie, that cheapskate club you want play for don't think your worth all that, so we're not selling you.

Comment

• Offer Charlie a new deal. The time has past for him leaving being a formality. We should give him a 2 year extension and include within the contract very good money if we are promoted. I mean a very good wage based on the fact he hasn't forced a move and was loyal. That's a precedent we should set and reward accordingly.

Comment

• I read that charlie is feeling over priced about a move,, I would to 2 things if I was in Les's shoes offer charlie another contract put him on the highest wages at qpr,, or put another 5m on to the 15m price tag 2 scare everyone off, surly if we kept charlie it would give us a great chance off promotion
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

• I think manure are dark horses all off a sudden,, they were out off the betting for him now they are 7/1 ,,
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            Offer Charlie a new deal. The time has past for him leaving being a formality. We should give him a 2 year extension and include within the contract very good money if we are promoted. I mean a very good wage based on the fact he hasn't forced a move and was loyal. That's a precedent we should set and reward accordingly.
                            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kurt Bakholt View Post
                              If that's the case, surely the club he wants to go to will have to match the highest bidder or we say sorry Charlie, that cheapskate club you want play for don't think your worth all that, so we're not selling you.
                              It's very rarely black and white like that and difficult to treat players in that manner anymore as you just end up pissing them off and they leave for nothing in 11 months and you have got little out off them in that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                                I read that charlie is feeling over priced about a move,, I would to 2 things if I was in Les's shoes offer charlie another contract put him on the highest wages at qpr,, or put another 5m on to the 15m price tag 2 scare everyone off, surly if we kept charlie it would give us a great chance off promotion
                                I've seen those reports too and there is not one single quote or reference to a credible source anywhere. Contrast that with actual quotes from Charlie who has said he is preparing for the new season with QPR and is leaving the transfer stuff up to his agent and the club. It's just journos and bloggers making the news up , as usual. IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X