No announcement yet.

The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting that he played in the training game today. You would have thought that if a fee had been agreed he would be on his way there or at least not risked in a friendly.

Comment

• interesting to see Les has just been quoted saying we are considering offering him a new deal with a clause in for the 15 mill we want now which wipould ideally mean we keep him until next summer but not lose his valuation. Seems we might actually be looking into this.

Comment

• If he played today he can´t be on his way to Newcastle,IMO.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• [QUOTE=Fozzieboy;1437803]The deal has been going to happen all along... I feel Austin wanted Newcastle from day one. Fair play he has been a good professional but he knew that it was only time until he had the Newcastle No.9 shirt.

My fear is... Newcastle are club which is struggling and as much as McClaren is a world class first team coach I worry about him as the main man.[/QUOTE]

He is better than what we have. You should be worrying about us, not farking newcastle.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• World class?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              World class?
              Ignore him he has some issue with qpr #HitsNotSoBlueAndWhiteArmy
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• McClaren is a good coach, poor manager though. Bottled it twice with arguably the strongest squad in the Championship.

As for Charlie, I know his family are really settled in London so personally I can't see Newcastle being his first choice of club and he's probably waiting it out for a London club to come for him

Comment

• Apparently no bid has been made as of tonight by Newcastle.
                  I did wonder if it was true or not.
                  If we had received a bid for what we value him at, he wouldn't have been risked in that game today between the squad.

Comment

• So many at start of this thread saying he already signed for Newcastle hhhmmmm

Comment

• ive got a tenner on him joining villa at 28 / 1

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        So many at start of this thread saying he already signed for Newcastle hhhmmmm
                        I think we all thought that way due to the story of betting being suspended on him signing for them.
                        One story even had the manager of Sky Bet saying that a lot of large bets had been placed on Austin joining that they felt something was going on that they didn't know about.

I can remember though that betting was suspended once on us signing Scott Parker as well.

Comment

• Story on News Now saying Newcastle have offered £13 million as they have concerns over his much publicised shoulder and knee problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                            Story on News Now saying Newcastle have offered £13 million as they have concerns over his much publicised shoulder and knee problems.
                            Their maths isn't very good is it?

Comment

• What are these clubs not understanding?

Comment

• Not sure if the story is to believed as it says that Austin asked us to lower his valuation of him.
                                That's never been mentioned before anywhere.
                                Says that the £13 million bid hasn't been rejected as we are taking it into consideration.

Have never even heard of the news company that wrote this story before either, dunno if they are new in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X