X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he won't want a relegation fight
    You Rsssssss

Comment

• Well not sure about how brilliant a CB he is but sounds good. I think I read somewhere he played 22 games last season for them... maybe should have played more, injuries or not picked? Also apparently they've signed up others ahead of him so why would they keep him.

Comment

• If I was him, I wouldnt bother joining the likes of Watford/Bournemouth for another relegation struggle. Hardly an upward career move. Stay with us, plunder the goals, if we dont go up he will get a bigger signing on fee/salary WITHOUT the Ģ15mil pricetag and the expectation that will come with it.

Comment

• think we need to be realistic here. The bloke is clearly not good enough to be near there team if they are willing to let him go. He might do a job for us, but think people may need to calm down about how good he is. If he was that good he would be playing for them.

Comment

• Not long now till will find out just hope he scores v huddersfield
            R's

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Think Rondon will do fine. Been very consistent in the league. West Brom should read some books, rule number one of transfers: Never sign players who've just over performed at international events. Their Values are stupidly inflated and they aren't necessarily consistent in the long run.
              Yep - The sewer rat in the World Cup a few years back got Liverpool to waste a load of dough on him

Comment

• Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                Yep - The sewer rat in the World Cup a few years back got Liverpool to waste a load of dough on him
                Suarez joined in January after the world cup. Also wasn't a huge overperformer in that world cup by all accounts. Stock fell given what he did as well. So actually the smarter thing was done by liverpool in 1) not signing him straight away and 2) actually making a move for him despite the surrounding issues. Rule 11 of transfers is buy players with personal problems and help them deal with their problems. This comes straight out of Brian Clough's book and out of our own book with good old Stanley.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• After the first 45minutes, it seems like Tottenham desperatly need a striker. Think Spurs are the last hurdle on our way to keep Austin Beyond this window.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Nah, never go to happen, do you know what the traffic is like around the M25 in the morning, Wokingham to Cheshunt, could take hours and hours, Harlington is so much easier.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Ok, Cross it Dave. They say he is a bit lazy at times, but that is on the pitch.... Hope he will take youre advice, though;)
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Suarez joined in January after the world cup. Also wasn't a huge overperformer in that world cup by all accounts. Stock fell given what he did as well. So actually the smarter thing was done by liverpool in 1) not signing him straight away and 2) actually making a move for him despite the surrounding issues. Rule 11 of transfers is buy players with personal problems and help them deal with their problems. This comes straight out of Brian Clough's book and out of our own book with good old Stanley.
                        I was talking about Hadji Diouf bud.

BIG difference between a normal rat(Suarez) and a sewer rat (Diouf)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Ok, Cross it Dave. They say he is a bit lazy at times, but that is on the pitch.... Hope he will take youre advice, though;)
                          All joking apart it could take 2 hours plus on any given day, the road works around St Albans were a nightmare, do you think Charlie is reading this?

Comment

• No, I donīt think he does, cross it Dave.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• After Chelsea's loss to Palace, I do wonder if Mourinho will be on the blower monday evening to give us a Remy-esque touch of annual de-ja-vu. Wouldn't put it past the weirdo to do that.

Comment

• Damn & blast

Comment

Working...
                                X