No announcement yet.

The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think he is staying now till jan at least if he is scoring and we are up there it will be interesting to see if he stays we have a shot at promotion now. I hope we can get up, just so we sign him on a longer contract. He is a real goal scorer the likes of which we have not seen here in a long while. If he gets 25goals + maybe 30 + we would be close to the 90 needed to go up not necessary I know but if we score that many then automatic promotion should be a cert. I do know our defence needs work a lot but with CA it is pos without not .Who would have replaced him ? We look like we can and will score a load this season Cheryl and MP getting a good few we can score our way out.

Comment

• Best signing of the window in the Championship
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Windows shut then? Phew. Im turning off sky.
        Absolutely not a cat in hell's chance of Charlie leaving now. His turned down Palace, Berahino aint gone anywhere so WBA wont come in and Bournemouth have Murray.
        It would of been reported on by now from someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Absolutely not a cat in hell's chance of Charlie leaving now. His turned down Palace, Berahino aint gone anywhere so WBA wont come in and Bournemouth have Murray.
          SHHHHHHHH We cannot Jinx anything yet.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• No chance mate, we've won

Comment

Comment

• I still feel the moment that gave me hope was the last home game. Fans screaming at the top of their lungs: We want you to stay, we want you to stay, charlie austin, we want you to stay. That for me seemed to be a moment where he realised that this is a club who absolutely loves him and would do everything to keep him.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Him signing his new deal..................

Comment

• For those thinking we should have sold and will lose loads of money, it might be worth remembering that we only paid about £4m, he got us promoted, scored 18 premier league goals and may well help us up again.

Based upon his impact for us, he's certainly one of the best buys this club has ever made.

Comment

Him signing his new deal..................
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Lets not forget the reason he hasnt gone is cos nobody has offered 15 million, nothing to do with kissing the badge and the fans singing his name.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          For those thinking we should have sold and will lose loads of money, it might be worth remembering that we only paid about £4m, he got us promoted, scored 18 premier league goals and may well help us up again.

Based upon his impact for us, he's certainly one of the best buys this club has ever made.
                          Absolutely
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Tweeted his staying
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

No chance mate, we've won
                              hope you're right but bit premature mate

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                For those thinking we should have sold and will lose loads of money, it might be worth remembering that we only paid about £4m, he got us promoted, scored 18 premier league goals and may well help us up again.

At least 'Arry got that one right.
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X