No announcement yet.

The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to say. Where is Charlie gonna go then? Could he stay?

Comment

• I think austin is going to a big club in west london called QUEEN PARK RANGERS known as the super hoops urssssssssssssssss
      R's

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Realistically my guess would be Palace and Bournemouth are the two clubs who would come in for Charlie. Time will tell.
        Palace pulled out of the race and Bournemouth lack cash, have to agree with webbie that most likely place other than staying here is Villa.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• The Mirror dated today sitting in front of me says Bournemouth are fighting Palace to sign him. So im just going by them as there is only one day left and they have got tohave some idea this close to deadline Nas.

Comment

The Mirror dated today sitting in front of me says Bournemouth are fighting Palace to sign him. So im just going by them as there is only one day left and they have got tohave some idea this close to deadline Nas.
            Read yesterday (The Sun) that Bournmouth were in for Berbatov on a free...
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Palace pulled out of the race and Bournemouth lack cash, have to agree with webbie that most likely place other than staying here is Villa.
              Bournemouth don't lack cash quite the opposite

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Read yesterday (The Sun) that Bournmouth were in for Berbatov on a free...
                  Would make sense alongside Chaz, we wanted to pair them up as well didnt we?

Comment

Would make sense alongside Chaz, we wanted to pair them up as well didnt we?
                    Yeah HR tried to get him in..... keep hearing bournmouth not got much money, although DB would be on a free Im sure his wages woukd still be pretty high. Do you reckon if they got DB they'd still go in for Austin?
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Yeah HR tried to get him in..... keep hearing bournmouth not got much money, although DB would be on a free Im sure his wages woukd still be pretty high. Do you reckon if they got DB they'd still go in for Austin?
                      Doubt it, DB and Wilson would make more sense for them (I hope)
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Berahino to Spurs back on. Chaz and Matty to WBA with the spare cash. Adomah and Vydra in as replacements (dependant on Ibareo going to Watford or not) if not will look for Gayle on loan.

That's what's doing the rounds on social medial at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                          Berahino to Spurs back on. Chaz and Matty to WBA with the spare cash. Adomah and Vydra in as replacements (dependant on Ibareo going to Watford or not) if not will look for Gayle on loan.

That's what's doing the rounds on social medial at the moment.
                          It's all guess work rams. It would make sense but nothing is straight forward with us

Comment

• Bournemouth have just agreed a £5mill fee with Palace for Murray

Comment

• Charlie Austin
                              ‏@chazaustin9

Wow what a powerful episode of eastenders!!!!

Latest news about Charlie

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                It's all guess work rams. It would make sense but nothing is straight forward with us
                                Yeah think your right mate. Latest is Spurs now in for Pato instead. People making educated guesses.

Comment

Working...
                                X