The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ryan8947 View Post
    Exactly, except I'd have Guedioura over Bannan (just personal preference having seen Guedioura play a lot last season)

He's a top player Ryan would be happy with him too. Johnny Williams to is a excellent footballer and I heard somewhere jedinak might be moved on.

Thing with palace they have some players who would definitely improve us as a championship outfit.

Comment

• Can't see any palace players wanting to come in our direction

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Can't see any palace players wanting to come in our direction
        Delaney 😀

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Can't see any palace players wanting to come in our direction
          Good

Comment

• Would rather the full money for Austin and then going and buying who the board have identified as targets rather than taking someone who is available at he club buying him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
              Problem is, their bid is £15m worth of Sports Direct vouchers.....
              Might be better than West Hams nolan and jarvis in a player plus cash deal in Todays Standard . the offer reminds me of the cash plus crap that saw Sinclair leave QPR 18 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                Problem is, their bid is £15m worth of Sports Direct vouchers.....
                Might be better than West Hams nolan and jarvis in a player plus cash deal in Todays Standard . the offer reminds me of the cash plus crap that saw Sinclair leave QPR 18 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  west ham can be proud of that bit of business,we was raped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Cracks me up people thinking someone could have come in, waved a magic wand and turned our Championship squad into a PL squad.
                    All water under the bridge now, but it was simply a question of whether or not Ramsey was the best man for the job of keeping us up.

I still think if Harry had gone pre window and Bilic installed we would have had a better chance of survival. I don't think that is such a hilarious proposition but there we go.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      All water under the bridge now, but it was simply a question of whether or not Ramsey was the best man for the job of keeping us up.

I still think if Harry had gone pre window and Bilic installed we would have had a better chance of survival. I don't think that is such a hilarious proposition but there we go.
                      Fair play...we were all divided as to how it would all play out. In all honesty though, I think our relegation will prove to turn out for the best but that is a separate topic altogether !

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Fair play...we were all divided as to how it would all play out. In all honesty though, I think our relegation will prove to turn out for the best but that is a separate topic altogether !

Comment

• Should we have struck whilst the iron was hot?

As far as we can make-out, Queens Park Rangers originally wanted £15 million for the prolific striker but were finding potential buyers reluctant to pay that amount for a home-grown striker who knows where the net is, quite strange really when you consider how much clubs pay for unknown foreign players.

Read more: http://www.westham.vitalfootball.co....#ixzz3g13OFrP2

Vital West Ham get it. Unfortunately, only a matter of time until others get it too - or at least admit they've got it for a long time but were just holding out in the hope of a bargain basement deal.
                          Last edited by dsqpr; 16-07-2015, 03:06 AM.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Its totally incredible that he hasnt gone quick smart for 15 million, i mean thats half a Benteke, and a third of a Sterling. Will Benteke score double the amount of goals Chaz will score then in any season till he retires? No chance. So weird, i really dont get it, i mean his atittude is second to none as well, and Sterling gets to tired to play for England and bottles taking penalties when asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Its totally incredible that he hasnt gone quick smart for 15 million, i mean thats half a Benteke, and a third of a Sterling. Will Benteke score double the amount of goals Chaz will score then in any season till he retires? No chance. So weird, i really dont get it...
                              Maybe it has something to do with our recent history of fire sales at knock-down prices? Clubs are used to getting decent players dirt cheap from QPR so they are now waiting for us to lose our nerve and let go of Charlie for a song? I so very much hope that we don't budge.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Its deffo not that mate, we aint that dopey with transfers, i mean we got our money back for that big lump of useless lard samba, which was nothing short of a miracle. I think its his knee (and shoulder) that is scaring people off, he will go but the suspect knee has stopped him being snapped up like hot cakes the second we announced he was for sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X