No announcement yet.

The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would make sense for us to now reward him with a higher salary yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      We SHOULD of sold... Be no point selling now, no time for a replacement!
      Reading what David MC said, we dont need the money as such. (massively rich owner etc etc...) It was more about the FFP situation if anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        I personally think he will sign a new contract with a non-promotion release clause below 15mil
        I agree with this.
        The club will negotiate a new contract that will have a release clause of some kind.
        From what Charlie has said throughtout this window he has struck me as being a very honest and honourable man and I believe something will be sorted out.

Comment

• Can still see him going to Tottenham or Villa.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• i agree with CCJ that ,we`re not ready to go up again and stay up ,but Palace didnt seem to be either ,and look at them now.
            Also if Charlies goals do get us up ,that is worth far more than 15 mil to the club anyway .
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• palace
              Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Can still see him going to Tottenham or Villa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golborne View Post
                palace
                Could be. Hope not.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Wouldnt be Palace... Reports are saying he turned down a move to Palace earlier in the week.

Comment

• Fark the £15m, in football terms these days it's peanuts. Having somebody of Charlie's quality in the ranks is worth more than that, they can stick their money up their ar$e - I will be farking over the moon come 6:01pm if Charlie is still an R.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-10481221.html

Ephraim tweeted saying, Charlie would love to play in the prem but he knows for a FACT he is very happy at QPR.

Comment

• Just hope we can hang on, 3 hours to go so not over till the fat lady sings

Comment

• Originally posted by The Legendary No. 10 View Post
                          Just hope we can hang on, 3 hours to go so not over till the fat lady sings
                          Premature thread imo, very premature with three hours to go. Like doing a 'we have won yes yes yes' after 80 minutes against Cardiff.

Comment

• If Charlie stays I just wonder if we will be 12/1 to win the league come 6.01, I will have a score on it straight away
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

• Ballox pre mature thread Kev!! It would of been reported on by now if there was ANYTHING at all.

Comment

• Windows shut then? Phew. Im turning off sky.

Comment

Working...
                                X