The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    It's in the slug-out section Dave: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...lug-Out-Thread

That was amusing!

Kevin seems to frequently try to wind people up with his sarcastic little jibes so it is ironic that he has the temerity to call somebody else a troll! If you post that Charlie is on £28kpw because it has been reported in a bunch of different places he will ask if you've seen his pay slip!
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
      Leicester ?
      Bradford North??......

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        That was amusing!

Kevin seems to frequently try to wind people up with his sarcastic little jibes so it is ironic that he has the temerity to call somebody else a troll! If you post that Charlie is on £28kpw because it has been reported in a bunch of different places he will ask if you've seen his pay slip!

Oh and found this on newsnow....Deal to be done this week?

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/dea...-qpr-striker/?
        Last edited by QPRDave; 27-07-2015, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

good news if true. time to end this farking around and be rid of him.

Now, what league 1 strikers are available?
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            good news if true. time to end this farking around and be rid of him.

Now, what league 1 strikers are available?
            Leon Clarke???

Comment

• As I've posted in rumours, Malcolm up at the toon, is quibbling over £1.75 mill if this injury is that bad then why offer so much?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Clueless whoever wrote that, gave up when I read "The suggested fee of £15 million is somewhat extortionate for the ex-Poole Town striker".
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Theres a niggling little b*stard at the back of my mind that can't shake the feeling we will accept the next offer whether its £15m or not.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Theres a niggling little b*stard at the back of my mind that can't shake the feeling we will accept the next offer whether its £15m or not.
                    I hope not.

I'm hanging on to the thought that he will let his contract run down - then get a monumental signing on fee. I also know that his wife doesn't want to leave Wokingham - and he doesn't want to be near any sort of a relegation scrap, or be a bench warmer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Clueless whoever wrote that, gave up when I read "The suggested fee of £15 million is somewhat extortionate for the ex-Poole Town striker".
                      Halfwits. They've obviously not heard of Les Ferdinand or Ian Wright etc.

Comment

• Re Chaz and 4-4-2. I think he'd also be fine 4-3-3 which McLaren does play and so (in theory) could CR.

He isn't really a back to goal merchant and has probs one up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Theres a niggling little b*stard at the back of my mind that can't shake the feeling we will accept the next offer whether its £15m or not.
                          Yes me too......I hope Les sticks to his guns....Just keep seeing Charlie has told the toon he wants to go there....how he's been talking
                          to them without a fee agreed I like to know mind

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            Re Chaz and 4-4-2. I think he'd also be fine 4-3-3 which McLaren does play and so (in theory) could CR.

He isn't really a back to goal merchant and has probs one up.
                            As long as you deliver the ball into the box, I don't think it matters what formation you play for Austin

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              As long as you deliver the ball into the box, I don't think it matters what formation you play for Austin
                              Think that the problem tho teams don't tend to throw it in the box anymore , it all tipy tapy, one two around the box think the days of wingers getting chalk on there boots are all gone

Comment

• So is that Crystal Palace supposedly interest in Charlie over as they agreed a fee with Sunderland for Wickham

Comment

Working...
                                X