The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    They can't afford him and I heard they rejected a bid for Gayle so looks like they plan on keeping him.
    ah ok, who put the offer in for gayle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      ah ok, who put the offer in for gayle?
      Villa I think
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Villa and Palace rejected it saying it was a 'joke' bid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Villa and Palace rejected it saying it was a 'joke' bid.
          Rejected what? The notion of a bid happening or the bid itself?
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Rejected a derisory bid.

Comment

• £5M I read somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Rejected a derisory bid.
                Ahh right. I still don't think they will let him go for less than 9 or 10

Comment

• If no club is in for Charlie by now then surely time has almost run out. With his history of failing medicals I am sure he would need an extended medical - how long would that take? Not to mention, we would have very little chance of getting someone signed to replace him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
                    If no club is in for Charlie by now then surely time has almost run out. With his history of failing medicals I am sure he would need an extended medical - how long would that take? Not to mention, we would have very little chance of getting someone signed to replace him.
                    Never under estimate the unpredicatability of the transfer window. The media love it but most fans hate it unless you are top 4 PL
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
                      If no club is in for Charlie by now then surely time has almost run out. With his history of failing medicals I am sure he would need an extended medical - how long would that take? Not to mention, we would have very little chance of getting someone signed to replace him.
                      If we keep Chas and Philips and add this Watford defender I'll be over the moon.

Add in Sandro and Fer and we must have a great chance of a top 6 spot? Only bad point from today would be not being able to offload Traore and Hoilett tho.

Comment

• Just finished work............................Is he still here??.....

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Just finished work............................Is he still here??.....
                          Don't read the Leon Best thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Don't read the Leon Best thread.
                            too late.......

Comment

• Looks like you guys have kept him.

Fair play, a bit gutted we didnt sign him but hey ho.

Comment

• Originally posted by palace-fan-in-peace View Post
                                Looks like you guys have kept him.

Fair play, a bit gutted we didnt sign him but hey ho.
                                Cheer up you got Wickham....you don't need him, great goal getter

Comment

Working...
                                X