• Cant see this happening myself.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...Auction-begins

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
      Maybe he signed today
      Not claiming any Itk
      It's all over qpr news now
      Go look
      Hope he used a waterproof pen as they just released video of him in the pool at training camp having time of his life with the others. Never looked like a guy who had just signed for someone else

Comment

• Can't wait to get this over the line now and look at who we will replace. Some excellent strikers out there. Would love a little Lacey thing like gray or gayle to compliment Polter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          I'd rather he went now to be honest than on deadline day, that would hurt.

Would also rather he went to someone like Newcastle rather than West Ham or f in Palace.

For me he is a bargain at 15m, don't know what's up with some of these managers, if he was Spanish or Italian they'd all want him.
          Agree. Shame none of the big clubs came in for him as he deserves a big move. Would be disappointing to see him go to a poxy club like Bournemouth, Palace, Leicester, WBA or Wet Spam.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Hope he used a waterproof pen as they just released video of him in the pool at training camp having time of his life with the others. Never looked like a guy who had just signed for someone else
            Its done mate, truss.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Can't wait to get this over the line now and look at who we will replace. Some excellent strikers out there. Would love a little Lacey thing like gray or gayle to compliment Polter.
              Cagney or Lacey?

Comment

• Anyone truly shocked Austin is going??

Comment

That's like a holiday camp with his mates. Come on west are you really that naive that he would choose friendship and loyalty over his career? I think your heart is talking mate and I can understand that but like fer it would be shocking to see that level of player waste their time in the championship whilst in their prime years
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Will be interesting to see if Charlie plays any part in tomorrows friendly against Al E......

What ? Oh, OK, maybe no clues there then !

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      That's like a holiday camp with his mates. Come on west are you really that naive that he would choose friendship and loyalty over his career? I think your heart is talking mate and I can understand that but like fer it would be shocking to see that level of player waste their time in the championship whilst in their prime years
                      Not at all but many suggesting he's signed when he's clearly in Italy not In Newcastle signing nor having a medical. Will he go yes high likely he will has he gone as this thread and others are suggesting no it remains speculation

Comment

• This is what the O.P is on about by the way.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2015/07/...-agent/222840/

Comment

Not at all but many suggesting he's signed when he's clearly in Italy not In Newcastle signing nor having a medical. Will he go yes high likely he will has he gone as this thread and others are suggesting no it remains speculation
                          He could have initially signed for them out in Italy (not saying he has) and complete the formalities on his return

Comment

• I just hope we got the 15 mil we asked for him and no less

Comment

• Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                              I just hope we got the 15 mil we asked for him and no less
                              I just want it done with now.
                              Just hope we can replace him with a top talent in the Ryman league.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                I just want it done with now.
                                Just hope we can replace him with a top talent in the Ryman league.
                                All the targets I've seen posted on here are unrealistic until we have a change of management.

Comment

Working...
                                X