No announcement yet.

The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I reckon with the way he's been so far vocally, Tony is looking at the bigger picture and sees this window as his Carslberg window. This is one of the greatest achievements made by this club. A massive change since Les was bought on the cheap. Signalling a new start for us?
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• scrub that, missleading title. artical actually says united made enquriy before the weekend.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        breaking on twitter now.

Standard Sport ✔ @standardsport
        #MUFC make shock enquiry for #QPR star Charlie Austin, reports @sjstandardsport http://bit.ly/bigtimecharlie #DeadlineDay pic.twitter.com/dn8eCh2xUZ

#let themeltdownbegin
        Its almost certainly not happening for 2 reasons. 1) Charlie will not be second fiddle to anyone as his chances of getting england are even worse. 2) He wants a london stay where possible
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• #DesperateForAMeltdown #RealistsAreNotHappy #ClutchingAtStawsPostingMoodyThreadsAndLinks #TonyAndRamseyOutBannersLookingAWasteOfMoney

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Its almost certainly not happening for 2 reasons. 1) Charlie will not be second fiddle to anyone as his chances of getting england are even worse. 2) He wants a london stay where possible
            If Man U came in for him, he would go, it is as simple as that. Championship or Champions League for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Players always have that confidence - arrogance perhaps - that they would break into the team.

So very relieved the report is old and wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              If Man U came in for him, he would go, it is as simple as that. Championship or Champions League for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Players always have that confidence - arrogance perhaps - that they would break into the team.

So very relieved the report is old and wrong!
              may not be wrong mate but defo old.

kev, i have retracted it buddy, check my comment straight after.

Comment

• Only a bit of fun hits mate, but i do feel for you dave, macca , bill, westlondonisr's and burnside etc today. It must be excruciating. Dont worry you guys will have your day again soon, we are bound to lose a game sooner or later mucker. #KeepTheFaith #TheEndIsNigh #NeverEverBeHappyWithQPR
                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 01-09-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Only a bit of fun hits mate, but i do feel for you dave, macca , burnside etc today. It must be excruciating. Dont worry you guys will have your day again soon, we are bound to lose a game sooner or later mucker. #KeepTheFaith #TheEndIsNigh #NeverEverBeHappyWithQPR

Comment

• "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Manchester United make shock enquiry for QPR striker Charlie Austin

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a2924631.html

Comment

spot on mate, we have just increased the quality of our defense with signing the watford lad, keeping hold of matty,charlie,leroy and the beast.

screw consolidating in this league, we have the team to go out and rip it apart. lets go for it now and get back to the promise land and next time we buy right.
                        Lets do it !!!!!!!

Comment

spot on mate, we have just increased the quality of our defense with signing the watford lad, keeping hold of matty,charlie,leroy and the beast.

screw consolidating in this league, we have the team to go out and rip it apart. lets go for it now and get back to the promise land and next time we buy right.

Ignore the headline here, this is how Hits must feel right now

Comment

• rumors hotting up that Palace are after him. Makes sense after murray going.

Comment

• [QUOTE=stainrodisalegend;1461983]If Man U came in for him, he would go, it is as simple as that. Championship or Champions League for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Players always have that confidence - arrogance perhaps - that they would break into the team.

Agree totally if utd want Charlie he will leave no brainer

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                                rumors hotting up that Palace are after him. Makes sense after murray going.
                                They can't afford him and I heard they rejected a bid for Gayle so looks like they plan on keeping him.

Comment

Working...
                                X