No announcement yet.

The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin 'saga'.. What Austin 'saga'??!!

One bid all summer.... That bid coming from Leicester in July and was £12m......

What a load of bollarks by the national media to ever call it a 'saga'!!

Charlie is staying at home

Comment

• 66 Pages on another thread on here suggests they weren't the only ones

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          One bid all summer.... That bid coming from Leicester in July and was £12m......

What a load of bollarks by the national media to ever call it a 'saga'!!

Charlie is staying at home
          Don't sell the skin before you've caught the bear?
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• waiting for the fat lady to sing to get this window over and done, only 4 hours left but thats still enough time for a deal to be done? and we lose our prized asset

Comment

• Ahh bollarks lads!! He aint going ANYWHERE!!

Charlie charlie charlieeeeee

Comment

• Am I the only one that thinks we should sell? He is on a free transfer at the end of the season and I think we could do with the money. Whether it goes to transfers or to pay off this fine. If we keep him we are in with a chance of going up but what if we don't?
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                  Am I the only one that thinks we should sell? He is on a free transfer at the end of the season and I think we could do with the money. Whether it goes to transfers or to pay off this fine. If we keep him we are in with a chance of going up but what if we don't?
                  Mate ,it aint my money ,and we stand a much better chance ,with Charlie ,than not , happy days if he stays
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                    Am I the only one that thinks we should sell? He is on a free transfer at the end of the season and I think we could do with the money. Whether it goes to transfers or to pay off this fine. If we keep him we are in with a chance of going up but what if we don't?
                    No, you are not alone mate. I am concerned we will lose a lot of money over this. It will ramp up the pressure on us as well as we will potentially have a squad that should be going for auto promotion. I am not convinced going straight up is best for us in the long term but hey, this is QPR right? Never a dull one.

Comment

• The promotion money will be worth much more than anything they could offer for him.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• We SHOULD of sold... Be no point selling now, no time for a replacement!

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          The promotion money will be worth much more than anything they could offer for him.

Comment

We SHOULD of sold... Be no point selling now, no time for a replacement!
                            We should never have sold. He's ok staying so why should we sell below his value. He's worth much more than any other striker on sale from the prem but no one other than us seems to realise.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Final year of his contract? Valued correctly at £15m. If someone would of met that valuation then the right thing to do would be to sell. Loving the fact he is now staying but it is unfortunate that he is likely to go on a free next summer. Clubs like Spurs/West Ham would probably much rather wait a year to get him on a free because of his medical background and the non-risk element.

Comment

Final year of his contract? Valued correctly at £15m. If someone would of met that valuation then the right thing to do would be to sell. Loving the fact he is now staying but it is unfortunate that he is likely to go on a free next summer. Clubs like Spurs/West Ham would probably much rather wait a year to get him on a free because of his medical background.
                                I personally think he will sign a new contract with a non-promotion release clause below 15mil

Comment

Working...
                                X