Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youre a miserable bunch you lot.

Any sane person can see we'll be top 6 when we sign Akinfenwa.

Comment

• Kakay not a championship player , tries hard but is sloppy , loses his marker , daydreams and has poor positional play.
      can't start with him ... please

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        Kakay not a championship player , tries hard but is sloppy , loses his marker , daydreams and has poor positional play.
        can't start with him ... please
        Players that read such comments will suffer from lack of confidence. Imagine you are a young person trying to build your career and read what is being said about you. We had many good players in the past that were victims of abuse being touted as not good. Jack Clarke comes to mind. He was on loan with us and many said he was not good at all. Today, he is worth £9 million. Players are humans like everyone else. They need our support. We cannot go on destroying young people trying to make it in football.

Comment

• Coventry bid 8 million for Sims the Everton striker!? How can they afford that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post

Players that read such comments will suffer from lack of confidence. Imagine you are a young person trying to build your career and read what is being said about you. We had many good players in the past that were victims of abuse being touted as not good. Jack Clarke comes to mind. He was on loan with us and many said he was not good at all. Today, he is worth £9 million. Players are humans like everyone else. They need our support. We cannot go on destroying young people trying to make it in football.
            He's a grown man not a child , if he reads these comments so be it .
            I Would never coat him on match day I believe in getting behind players as long as they give it their all.
            Fact is he's not good enough at this level.

Comment

• Kakay and Drewe for that matter are no Jack Clarke that’s for sure!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                Coventry bid 8 million for Sims the Everton striker!? How can they afford that?
                Because they sold their forward for 18 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post

Because they sold their forward for 18 million.
                  i thought they were riddled in debt worse than us! we sold our best player for a similar amount and have never bid on players for anything like that type of money

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post

i thought they were riddled in debt worse than us! we sold our best player for a similar amount and have never bid on players for anything like that type of money
                    Because our owners are'nt interested in buying players , they think getting them for free is better . Trouble with signing out of contract players is they are normally not very good . The good ones that run their contracts down , normally want high wages and we can't afford them.
                    Our owners are still allegedly losing 500k a week , which i am astonished by as we have mainly #### players.
                    They have'nt learn't their lesson from the Premier league days , they keep signing out of contract players and paying them higher wages than they are worth , this can be the only reason we are losing money.
                    Sometimes you need to speculate to accumulate , they should buy upcoming players from the lower leagues and when they improve sell them for higher fees. This is exactly what clubs like Brentford and Brighton have been doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post

If i was a pro footballer as poor as Kakay i would'nt be reading social media , as you know the comments will be negative.
                      I like him because he gives his all but he is'nt good enough for the championship and our owners coaches etc should be good enough to see this and sign someone better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

Because our owners are'nt interested in buying players , they think getting them for free is better . Trouble with signing out of contract players is they are normally not very good . The good ones that run their contracts down , normally want high wages and we can't afford them.
                        Our owners are still allegedly losing 500k a week , which i am astonished by as we have mainly #### players.
                        They have'nt learn't their lesson from the Premier league days , they keep signing out of contract players and paying them higher wages than they are worth , this can be the only reason we are losing money.
                        Sometimes you need to speculate to accumulate , they should buy upcoming players from the lower leagues and when they improve sell them for higher fees. This is exactly what clubs like Brentford and Brighton have been doing.
                        Brighton got a lot of players from abroad didn't they? They did very well indeed with their scouting.

Comment

• Marc Leonard Brighton 21 yr old defensive or attacking midfielder. He has 12 months left on his contract.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qp...albion-player/

Leading the race for Lewis Wing

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qp...fl-midfielder/

Comment

• Bobby Thomas on loan from Burnley - CB

https://the72.co.uk/2023/07/09/cardi...gster-on-loan/

Comment

• would think the bobby thomas signing would be great if he turns out even half as good or committed as Jimmy Dunne we will be laughing

wish we could turn back time and never have signed JCS

Comment

• Leon Balogun and Chris Martin very close to both re-signing with us for 1 year each.

ive also been told Wing on verge of signing after we get back from our pre-season tour along with Balogun and Martin

2x midfielders also gonna be announced on season long loansnames not given to me
                                Bobby Thomas will be our 4th new signing

6 signings coming after pre season tour.........Balogun, Wing, 2 x mifielders, Martin, Thomas the 6

all cheap options no perm money signings only 3 free transfers and 3 loans

been told GA is after at least 1 more and im hoping its more as we need a right back and a keeper as well as a striker

been told were outpriced on any strikers so Martin will be back and GA might have to start the season with the options of Dykes, Martin, Armstrong, Kelman as strikers Smyth will be used as a winger

8 signings in total including Smyth and the Fulham left back

on paper they are replacing the players but for me were still 3 short (im praying we get at least a keeper and a right back)

Comment

Working...
                                X