Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post

I don't get keeping willock..why ?
    Willock in terms of ability is the best attacking Midfielder in the championship.
    He has an incredible 1st touch and he is always making things happen.
    Yes I do agree he has been off it but quality doesn't just leave you and If we could replace the whole defence and bring in a proven goal scorer I really think he would flourish.
    Dickie played allot of games but so has my mate who is still playing at 48, he can't run these days but can head a ball but he won't drop down to walking football as his brain still tells him he has something. I understand we need a centre half who will stay fit for the majority of the season and its a good base to build a partnership but we need pace in dickie position because dunne certainly won't provide it so really is good to get any kind of fee for dickie.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
      Dykes to millwall for 2m according to sky sports news ! He is the only one being touted for a move that I would be sad to see go , least he tries
      How can Millwall afford a £2 million fee and higher wages than the new contract we have offered Dykes?

Millwall average attendance is very similar to ours, plus I think we are more expensive to get in, something is not making sense here. Are we really in that much financial trouble that we have to have a flash sale and rely on freebies that probably won't be as good, probably League One standard?

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post

How can Millwall afford a £2 million fee and higher wages than the new contract we have offered Dykes?

Millwall average attendance is very similar to ours, plus I think we are more expensive to get in, something is not making sense here. Are we really in that much financial trouble that we have to have a flash sale and rely on freebies that probably won't be as good, probably League One standard?
        No idea whats going on at Millwall. But we have seen too many leave too cheaply. If Dykes has refused to extend his stay then £2m will buy a decent replacement. I think there are plenty of L1 strikers capable of scoring eight goals a season in the championship. Dykes has had a lot of down time with injuries too. We turned down £2m from Millwall and think hes more likely to go for £5m to a newly promoted or relegated premership team.

Comment

• Suspect we can push it up to £3m. Shame to see him go but as with others we need to get what we can as they are down to one year on their contracts.

Comment

• Millwall £2m? Can't be serious.

He has more Tatts than their entire team put together.

Comment

• I can see him going Blackburn as replacement for Diaz

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

No idea whats going on at Millwall. But we have seen too many leave too cheaply. If Dykes has refused to extend his stay then £2m will buy a decent replacement. I think there are plenty of L1 strikers capable of scoring eight goals a season in the championship. Dykes has had a lot of down time with injuries too. We turned down £2m from Millwall and think hes more likely to go for £5m to a newly promoted or relegated premership team.
                There's a Rotherham striker who has 6 in 36 games so not much worse than Dykes, he would cost about 2 million, haha..........actually nothing would surprise me at this club anymore to be honest.

Comment

• Dickie was wanted by our club but he wanted to leave

Dykes is wanted by our club, stalling on a new contract and offers being considered

Both very decent players on their day. We missed a trick with Dickie. Would not surprise me if he regains form from two years ago. Dykes wants to leave too. And also if he does go, he is another who I believe would improve by being somewhere else.

Tbh, we as fans bear the brunt of responsibility with both not wanting to be here. The boo boys never help but their two main targets have ensured that two hard working and both potentially decent performers will leave without achieving their potentials here.

And this season both battled through and turned up when others that will still be here, clearly all made of glass and resembling the delicate damaged flowers that all clearly are

Comment

• Think sad fact is over the last two seasons a number of players have either stalled or gone backwards so yes can see why those who can get a move will go. They will feel they can progress better elsewhere as well as be on a lot more money.

Have to feel for GA. He has walked into an extremely difficult situation and the more talented (albeit mainly under performing) players are or will be leaving for not much money and he will have little budget to play with and a hard sell to potential incoming players. Was a relief to stay up but downside is it will take a lot of hard work over the summer and next season to repeat the trick with the hope of better things after that. It can be done if the right freebies and loans can be brought in alongside any modest investments. Has been said many times the Wycombe players would run through brick walls for GA. That is the mentality we need here. If it can be instilled could be the start of something good. Think about the Warnock team. Did not cost much in terms of transfer fees but was built on solid foundation of great pros with a real team/work ethic with more than a little spark from Adel. Best will in the world we will be miles off that even if things do go well over the summer but we may do better than expected if the stars align.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Willock in terms of ability is the best attacking Midfielder in the championship.
                      He has an incredible 1st touch and he is always making things happen.
                      Yes I do agree he has been off it but quality doesn't just leave you and If we could replace the whole defence and bring in a proven goal scorer I really think he would flourish.
                      Dickie played allot of games but so has my mate who is still playing at 48, he can't run these days but can head a ball but he won't drop down to walking football as his brain still tells him he has something. I understand we need a centre half who will stay fit for the majority of the season and its a good base to build a partnership but we need pace in dickie position because dunne certainly won't provide it so really is good to get any kind of fee for dickie.
                      Willock doesn't want to be here , just look at his body language and lack of effort.
                      I've been involved with vets football for 20 years 48 is no age .
                      We only lost one game last season and it's a mix of 35 to 55 ish the standard is really good

Comment

• In his Instagram Iroegbunam strongly hints his back next season. Dunne also replies to that he can¨t wait to have him back

Comment

• Good, tim definitely has plenty of ability and is an athlete. Brings the ball forward well and definitely the most promising youngster we had. I'd be delighted if it's a permanent deal.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Don’t expect any signings with the dickie money . We’ve had new grass Installed

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                              Don’t expect any signings with the dickie money . We’ve had new grass Installed
                              Not sure why we need a new pirch?

According to a lot of fans here the ball will be in the air most of the time......hoof..!

Or perhaps we are planning to play the ball on the grass after all...!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                                We’ve had new grass Installed
                                Back to artificial pitch to get some home advance. Loftus Road haven´t actually been a fortress lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X