Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

I reckon Adomah has one more season, not expecting many starts. Useful option from bench when looking to keep game tight last ten minutes.
    Great guy but not on the dollar that he is on tho.

Comment

• With time left teams know they can bid small , we will panic and bite their hands off.
      I'd imagine he's turned down Millwall not us .

Comment

• With Birmingham reportedly paying £750k for Tyler Robert’s - would anyone on here think he was worth us paying that for him?

Personally not for me as his injury record as we know is appalling.

surely it will be hard for him to pass a medical

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
          With Birmingham reportedly paying £750k for Tyler Robert’s - would anyone on here think he was worth us paying that for him?

Personally not for me as his injury record as we know is appalling.

surely it will be hard for him to pass a medical
          If he was guaranteed to play 35 games a season I'd take him all day. Tyler isn't the best and never will be, however he's a decent enough Championship player. The issue is, his injury record over the last few years has been terrible and we simply can't justify the fee and wages due to that.

Due to our budget we need to spend wisely, something we didn't do last summer. No point having great Championship players if they can only muster 10 games a season. I think the first thing we should be looking at when signing a new player is the ability to play 40 games a season.

Comment

• Tyler Roberts was woeful, certainly wouldn't waste 7500 on him let alone 750k. If we can't do any better than that short fat Welsh dwarf then god help us!
            ​​​​
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• I need some help, I can't keep up with all the coming and goings (or goings and goings I suppose would be more accurate)!

Anyway, if season kicked off tomoz, what would be our likely starting XI based on who is still here right now?

Ta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                I need some help, I can't keep up with all the coming and goings (or goings and goings I suppose would be more accurate)!

Anyway, if season kicked off tomoz, what would be our likely starting XI based on who is still here right now?

Ta.
                I played left wing at Primary School (40 odd years ago) and I'm available for the start of the season if it helps

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I played left wing at Primary School (40 odd years ago) and I'm available for the start of the season if it helps
                  Andy Sinton is going through his Forever R’s little black book to see who can still stand …….get them in for a pre season

Comment

Andy Sinton is going through his Forever R’s little black book to see who can still stand …….get them in for a pre season
                    Can't be that little given that we seem to have inducted anyone who's played more than 5 games for us in the last 50 years

Comment

• josh Scowen and Paul Smyth!! seriously!

Comment

josh Scowen and Paul Smyth!! seriously!
                        Scowen won’t come back after abuse he got from our idiotic fans, Smyth I’d like to see back as he wasn’t given a chance last time

Comment

• I liked scowen when he was here , don't know how old he is now .
                          Smyth didn't really see a lot of him but has done his bit in getting orient up.
                          This is where our shopping is now at least we know these 2 won't shirk .

Comment

• If our aspirations are Smyth and scowan (hopefully its click bait) then we got no hope Smyth quick but not for this level and we've all seen josh play enough

If that's our budget no sodding point in new ground to train in

Comment

josh Scowen and Paul Smyth!! seriously!
                              Can't see them being signed up. Lazy journalism, both Wycombe, both managed by Ainsworth.

IMO, we're looking for free transfers. Can't see us paying transfer fees. First week July before we get any more players.

Comment

• It was in West London Sport who are usually quite reliable - Smyth would be on a free as he is out of contract

Comment

Working...
                                X