Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
    We as fans all have different views which don’t make our views right or wrong it’s what makes these forms good . I can watch a game the same as someone else and have a completely different opinion of the game that’s what makes football great .
    one thing for sure is we will all get behind the team and Ainsworth

COME ON YOU SUPER HOOOOOOOPS
    Absolutely KA

You have views and so do I. Any reply I have made to you is to give my opinion. We have never resorted to insulting each other. When anyone does that they've automatically lost the debate.

Debate not argue.

Hopefully we'll do okay. I still dont think we'll go down. With a seige mentality and motivated squad we'll have enough. There will be one or two teams who will get points deductions come April and a team in complete meltdown. I dont think we'll be in meltdown or get points deductions. Im not expecting it to be pretty and as ive said before I'll settle for 20th right now and hope things improve in future season.

Im certaintly not waving a flag expecting at top 6 finish with Dykes hitting 20+ goals a season. Its likely to be quite ugly, but I like the ol' Dunkirk mentality

Comment

• They way things are shaping up it could get ugly

Begovic hopefully will be a bit more commanding amd verbal as seny was quiet

As an Rs fan we're always optimistic but realistically we've weakened the squad I just hope 3 teams are worse than we are

Comment

• I know you should wait until the transfer window is closed to make predictions but at the moment and with some of the players we are linked with , I think we are going to finish bottom.
        At the moment we are 4 or 5 players short of a team to even compete at this level.
        Hopefully got some decent Prem loans lined up.

Comment

• Brum picked up Siriki Dembele 500k quick scores goals from out Wide or down middle

Bargain

Comment

• I get what you're saying shagster however birmingham will be pushing for promotion this year and have attracted some decent players, I don't think we can look to be competing on that front.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• We're taking ages to bring players in. Appreciate its a difficult situation, however, we should show some urgency in bringing players in, IF there are any coming!

Comment

• I feel reasonably positive. I think it's crucial that certain players take a major step forward in their development or evolution. This definitely applies to Dozzell and Kakay and to the younger/rawer Armstrong. Dunno situation with Chair and Willock, but if they're still here I feel our 1st XI could be quite a handful for most teams in this division. Yeah, the squad will be paper-thin (again!) but there are still 6-weeks to pick up players. As it stands, I'm not seeing us as being nailed on to finish bottom of the heap at all.

Comment

• Dembele is a good example of why we haven't signed many yet, even we did have £500k to spend! Players like that will be looking for much better deals with teams further up the food chain. They would only consider the likes of us nearing the end of the transfer window if they haven't got anywhere better. Same with better PL loan players. Not to say we are a bad option for players just there are better ones out there. So expect maybe a few late arrivals in window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                    We're taking ages to bring players in. Appreciate its a difficult situation, however, we should show some urgency in bringing players in, IF there are any coming!
                    not just us - nearly everyone in the championship have brought in few players.

Birmingham: 5 in 12 out
                    Blackburn: 4 in 5 out
                    Bristol c: 4 in 7 out
                    Cardiff : 3 in 5 out
                    Coventry: 3 in 12 out
                    Huddersfield: 0 in 9 out
                    Hull : 3 In 8 out
                    Ipswich: 2 in 8 out
                    Leeds: 0 in 12 out
                    leicester: 2 in 10 out
                    Middlesboro: 8 in 9 0ut
                    Millwall: 2 in 2 out
                    Norwich: 5 in 9 out
                    Plymouth: 4 in 10 out
                    Preston: 3 in 7 out
                    QPR: 3 in 12 out
                    Rotherham: 3 in 7 out
                    Sheff W: 1 in 8 out
                    Soton : 4 in 9 out
                    Stoke 2 in 8 out
                    Sunderland: 4 in 12 out
                    Swansea: 4 in 8 out
                    Watford: 3 in 12 out
                    WBA: 0 in 6 out

so as you will see we are about par with every other team in the league Bar Middlesboro

Comment

• We got near half m £

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/le...m-fifa-payout/

Leeds have received $642,425 (£490k) from FIFA as compensation for the 2022 World Cup while the R's have banked $624,174 (£476k)

Comment

• QPR will consider sending goalkeeper Joe Walsh out on loan after sealing the signing of Asmir Begovic.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...g-begovic-deal

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          We got near half m £

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/le...m-fifa-payout/

Leeds have received $642,425 (£490k) from FIFA as compensation for the 2022 World Cup while the R's have banked $624,174 (£476k)
                          Nice going, particularly given Dirty Leeds were a Prem Team then so you'd expect them to be choc full of internationals .Thank you Messrs Chair and Dieng.

If Dykes is still here in 2026 might be in awkward position of hoping Scotland qualify and go deep...

Comment

• ( rumour) on twitter that lewis wing deal is off

Comment

• Hello I haven't been here for a while,
                              you lot must be disappointed with how these hond half of last season went, I'm sure it will be better this year.

Anyway it's being rumoured up here we have had £3m bid accepted for Willock,
                              Could be some #### ####ering around , any one heard anything at your end .?

Comment

• Originally posted by Covkid19 View Post
                                Hello I haven't been here for a while,
                                you lot must be disappointed with how these hond half of last season went, I'm sure it will be better this year.

Anyway it's being rumoured up here we have had £3m bid accepted for Willock,
                                Could be some #### ####ering around , any one heard anything at your end .?
                                Nothing on media that Ive seen.

Obviously rumours with Boro but nothing has progressed.

You had a great season but I would have thought he would want to go to Leicester, Leeds, Boro or Southampton. He would be looking for circa £20k plus per week I would have thought. Could you pay that level of wages?

Comment

Working...
                                X