No announcement yet.

Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of money for a footballer who supposedly is gready, losses the ball frequently and generally just runs about a bit.

Comment

• Chair is our best player. Always available; always giving his best; technically gifted and humble. He seems of having the R's deep in his heart as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        Chair is our best player. Always available; always giving his best; technically gifted and humble. He seems of having the R's deep in his heart as well.
        Deep down I hope we can keep him, but we need the funds to reinvest in the squad so we may have to sell him.

we could get a good fee for him considering his stats.

Comment

• Some might want to read some of thr match day threads. Many were very frustrated by him. Perhsps thats why he's only worth £10m instead of £25m.

Comment

• Rumours we have failed to reach an agreement with Dykes to extend his contract. With one year left on his contract we will likely sell him.

Comment

• Was always going to be the case Sheep with him and others going into their last year.

For their own career and financially they will be looking to secure much more money at a club challenging for promotion or possibly top flight elsewhere. Field may even get some Premiership interest, Dieng maybe as a number 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Deep down I hope we can keep him, but we need the funds to reinvest in the squad so we may have to sell him.

we could get a good fee for him considering his stats.
                As much as I love Chair, deep down I hope we sell him for a good price. If we do not sell him we will likely come in breach of FFP. Equally important as a good price is the fact we sell him to a successful club as we need success stories to convey to potential new players that can potentially see us as a good stepping stone. If we do not develop and sell players we will struggle to sign new young talented ones if they fear QPR could be a dead end to their career. It is 3 years since the Eze deal now and we are desperate for a new success story. As I see it it cannot be anyone else than Chair. To me, a good fee for Chair can lift QPR in many ways. £10m would be a great fee.

Comment

• Bristol City in talks to sign Rob Dickie alleges football insider

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Transfermarket have just updated Chairs value today

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ilia...spieler/380473

£10,000,000
                    Its in Euros so thats what? less in GBP?
                    Dieng at 1.2m
                    Dickie at 3m
                    Dunne at 4m
                    Willock at 2.8
                    Dykes at 3m

Not much value being assigned to our squad TBH, but probably fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                      Bristol City in talks to sign Rob Dickie alleges football insider
                      yeah, i saw this and this line made me laugh.
                      "He failed to score or assist for the side, but played a total of 3,211 minutes across the season and was a standout performer in a QPR defence that has largely struggled."

Comment

• Dickie is a decent CB at this level if he has defensive midfielder in front of who does his job. Last season that didnt happen and his lack of pace was exposed. He had a tough time and I wouldnt blame him for wanting a fresh start at another club.
                        Last edited by SheepRanger; 02-06-2023, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• If anyone wants Dickie , I will drive him there free of charge.

Comment

• What sort of fees would you be happy with for Dykes and Dickie? Both only have one year left on their deals.

Surely £5m for Dykes and £3m for Dickie at the top end or £4m/£2m at a mimimim?

Combined total of £6m doesnt seem a lot be I guess its what you bring in for that money that really matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                              What sort of fees would you be happy with for Dykes and Dickie? Both only have one year left on their deals.

Surely £5m for Dykes and £3m for Dickie at the top end or £4m/£2m at a mimimim?

Combined total of £6m doesnt seem a lot be I guess its what you bring in for that money that really matters.
                              If sold, doubt we'll be happy with fees for Dickie and Dykes. I'd guess £3-4m between them.

Comment

• Looking at the current squad, most of their contracts are up next year, only Paal, JCS and Chair go beyond next year.

we do have 12 month options on Dunne and Sinclair.

Think it will be a very busy summer, suspect we will want to get some out so we can get some money in to reinvest.

Comment

Working...
                                X