Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well then, only one thing for it:

Let's have a bidding war for our prolific Scottish International goal scorer.

Comment

• Mahoney to Swindon?

https://the72.co.uk/2023/06/19/swind...porter-claims/

Comment

• ⁰Blackburn Rovers are reportedly among those keen on QPR striker Lyndon Dykes. There’s competition for his signature with Burnley and Stoke City also said to be admirers of the Scottish international but it remains to be seen if anyone can pay enough to prize him away from Loftus Road.

Dykes sees his deal expire next summer after managing 29 goals and 11 assists in 120 games for QPR"

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Unlikely to play for us this season, loan to Swindon good for him.

Of course, depends on Dieng's future.

Comment

⁰Blackburn Rovers are reportedly among those keen on QPR striker Lyndon Dykes. There’s competition for his signature with Burnley and Stoke City also said to be admirers of the Scottish international but it remains to be seen if anyone can pay enough to prize him away from Loftus Road.

Dykes sees his deal expire next summer after managing 29 goals and 11 assists in 120 games for QPR"
            I'm thinking Dykes will go for £1.5m to £2m.

Comment

• If there are genuinely a number of teams competing for him can see it being up to £5m. I know only one year on contract but strikers command a premium and he is an established international.

Comment

• wouldbite your arm off if an offer came in for 2.75million

Comment

• Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

what can you get for that. Best to keep him
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Stef gone apparently mutual consent

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                      Stef gone apparently mutual consent
                      not surprised, think he has been a great servant for us, but think he is past his best now and he was our highest earner so wages could be better spent elsewhere.

wouldn't be shocked if Adomah is the next to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

According to link I posted we have already rejected Millwall's bid of £2m.

If its £5m including add ons (12 goals a season, top 6 or promotion) and 20% sell on I'll be happy. We need at least £4m in readies up front. We'll easily get that.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          If there are genuinely a number of teams competing for him can see it being up to £5m. I know only one year on contract but strikers command a premium and he is an established international.
                          Agreed.

Comment

According to link I posted we have already rejected Millwall's bid of £2m.

If its £5m including add ons (12 goals a season, top 6 or promotion) and 20% sell on I'll be happy. We need at least £4m in readies up front. We'll easily get that.
                            Didn't know Millwall had bid £2m. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

not surprised, think he has been a great servant for us, but think he is past his best now and he was our highest earner so wages could be better spent elsewhere.

wouldn't be shocked if Adomah is the next to go.
                              I reckon Adomah has one more season, not expecting many starts. Useful option from bench when looking to keep game tight last ten minutes.

Comment

• Both Gary O’Neil and Darren Moore left their respective clubs today- football is a tough gig!!

I would either over GA

Comment

Working...
                                X