No announcement yet.

Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smacks of Dickie not being interested in signing a new/extended contract and club taking the pragmatic view we may as well cash-in now rather than getting sweet FA in 12 months time.
    Also, can't see GA would relish having a player who was just running down the months before he was offski so all in all it makes sense though it is galling that Big Rob seemed to have rediscovered his mojo during the run-in. The cynic in me is wondering if he knew Brizzle were eyeing him up when he decided to start putting a shift in again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

Was a captain at Luton, so at least he should bring some leadership. Available for free,so why not
      He's a donkey.

Comment

• The list of names mentioned as possible targets is so uninspiring. If the majority of our replacements come from those being touted at moment, Ainsworth will really need to be a miracle worker. One or two maybe ok but to fill the obvious lack of numbers with a team full of maybes will surely end one way. So hoping for a couple of nice surprises.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
          The list of names mentioned as possible targets is so uninspiring. If the majority of our replacements come from those being touted at moment, Ainsworth will really need to be a miracle worker. One or two maybe ok but to fill the obvious lack of numbers with a team full of maybes will surely end one way. So hoping for a couple of nice surprises.
          I can't see anything but bargain basement freebies and cast offs coming unless Eze moves for big money to give us a windfall I think if we flog a few and get 10m GA won't see more than 25% of it

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Smacks of Dickie not being interested in signing a new/extended contract and club taking the pragmatic view we may as well cash-in now rather than getting sweet FA in 12 months time.
            Also, can't see GA would relish having a player who was just running down the months before he was offski so all in all it makes sense though it is galling that Big Rob seemed to have rediscovered his mojo during the run-in. The cynic in me is wondering if he knew Brizzle were eyeing him up when he decided to start putting a shift in again.
            Possibly true, but he was crap against them on the last game of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I can't see anything but bargain basement freebies and cast offs coming unless Eze moves for big money to give us a windfall I think if we flog a few and get 10m GA won't see more than 25% of it
              "Flog a few and and get 10m", i doubt the whole team is barely worth that tbh.

Comment

• Right to all you non playing football fans, dickie is shite, he turns like a small oil tanker. He came into the club and started scoring more goals than our centre forwards so we all got excited, and had a very positive start. However the exciting runs forward stopped working, he became a massive liability and made constant mistakes. Against Swansea at home he was the worst player on the pitch and made dunne look like maldini. We're lucky to of got shot of him, tbh the defence could all be gone, Sam Field didn't do a bad job protecting them and yet they were still #### poor. Tbh I'd keep Willock, field and chair and I couldn't give a toss whoelse jumps ship like that big pansy dickie!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Sonny Bradley made 142 appearances for Luton last four seasons. Free transfer, two year deal, worth considering.

Prefer signing players who play every Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Right to all you non playing football fans, dickie is shite, he turns like a small oil tanker. He came into the club and started scoring more goals than our centre forwards so we all got excited, and had a very positive start. However the exciting runs forward stopped working, he became a massive liability and made constant mistakes. Against Swansea at home he was the worst player on the pitch and made dunne look like maldini. We're lucky to of got shot of him, tbh the defence could all be gone, Sam Field didn't do a bad job protecting them and yet they were still #### poor. Tbh I'd keep Willock, field and chair and I couldn't give a toss whoelse jumps ship like that big pansy dickie!
                    I don't get keeping willock..why ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkranger View Post

"Flog a few and and get 10m", i doubt the whole team is barely worth that tbh.
                      Tbh your probably right when we're on sky they bang on about chair no 1 this that for assist etc that's down to the fact he's the only outlet normally if Leicester want him flog him same for dieng only way we get 10m is field goes chair willock dieng and paal

Whoever we sign need to be reliable solid pros a decent loan for once and hidden gem that's been cast off

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Right to all you non playing football fans, dickie is shite, he turns like a small oil tanker. He came into the club and started scoring more goals than our centre forwards so we all got excited, and had a very positive start. However the exciting runs forward stopped working, he became a massive liability and made constant mistakes. Against Swansea at home he was the worst player on the pitch and made dunne look like maldini. We're lucky to of got shot of him, tbh the defence could all be gone, Sam Field didn't do a bad job protecting them and yet they were still #### poor. Tbh I'd keep Willock, field and chair and I couldn't give a toss whoelse jumps ship like that big pansy dickie!
                        Well I no longer play but I'm a manager and I don't think he's quite as bad as you state, he did win supporters player of the year in his first season here, so we clearly have a lot of non playing supporters. He's now gone so we move on.
                        Why keep Willock though? I'd be looking to cash in on any money we can get for him.

Comment

• Last season, championship. Rob Dickie 3,031 minutes played. Taylor Richards 243 minutes. Jake Clarke-Salter 1,132.

Dickie will be hard to replace.

I spent longer queuing for a pint at half time than Richards spent playing for us.

Comment

• Sell Chair 8 million buy 5 decent championshio players like warnock would proper pros.

Comment

• Millwall make a bid for Dykes up to 2 mill

Comment

• Dykes to millwall for 2m according to sky sports news ! He is the only one being touted for a move that I would be sad to see go , least he tries

Comment

Working...
                                X