No announcement yet.

Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Conor Masterson has signed for Gillingham following his departure from QPR. The centre-back has had two seperate temporary stints with the Kent outfit in the past and will officially link up with them on 1st July. He is delighed to have made the switch to Priestfield and has said: “I’m delighted to get it done. I have really enjoyed my time at Gillingham during the last two loan spells so to come here permanently, I can’t wait.”

Comment

Nice young lad, think he'll probably end up somewhere like Leatherhead because he's a bit too nice for a centre half
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

hes too good for Gillingham

and ideal for us

makes no sense we will bring in someone for money now Masterson and Balogun have been released

Comment

[QUOTE=Springboks2002;n2590946]hes too good for Gillingham

My local team, League 1 Exeter City wanted him, surprised he chose L2.

Comment

Just seen Peterborough v Sheff Wed.

That PBoro side is bursting with young talent. The 21 yr old lad called Poku on the right wing had a great game. I would love to see him at the Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

That PBoro side is bursting with young talent. The 21 yr old lad called Poku on the right wing had a great game. I would love to see him at the Rangers.
              Issue is they never let players leave cheap.

Comment

You might next year when he’s slamming in a hat trick against us

Comment

you will when posh get promoted

very very suprised by that result considering the amount of points Sheff Weds had at end of season bet there fans are fuming

top 3 should always go up i think the play offs should be scrapped

its had its day

we had ours too

but in my opinion should be 3 up 3 down no play offs

division 1 and 2 4 up 4 down

national league - league 2 2 up 2 down

Comment

I remember the days when there were no play offs and a ton of dead matches in the final few weeks of the season and the play offs have undoubtedly helped to facilitate a little more excitement to the end of the season. But........A 19 point gap across a season is massive and there's no way that effort should come crashing down for a mere 90 minutes. I've always believed a happy medium would be for a single match at the home of the teams finishing 3rd and 4th to at least give some advantage to finishing in a higher position. Then the final, and even that possibly played at the home ground of the team finishing highest in the league season. Of course, that means less money generation and that's all that counts really. The play off finals are a great day out for fans but also a hugely expensive one, not to mention the travel for some clubs. The FA loves a cash cow, however.

Comment

He had a great game as did Jack Taylor mom plus they've got cb Edwards worth a fair bit in England u19s.

Both Taylor and Edwards plucked from Barnet for 500k combined I'm pretty sure taylors a Hammersmith lad as well

Comment

Regan Poole who someone has already mentioned is now gaining rumours as we are about to make an approach for him

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
                          Regan Poole who someone has already mentioned is now gaining rumours as we are about to make an approach for him
                          Transfer window doesnt open until the 10th June. Can you still do negotiate deals before then?

Comment

Transfer window doesnt open until the 10th June. Can you still do negotiate deals before then?
                            I think you can agree contract, commitment from both sides, register from 10th June. Player has to out of contract end of season.

Comment

Ive seen us being linked with Regan Poole, Lewis Wing and Max Stryjek so far.

Comment

Please no more Welsh players after the so called glamorous signing of Tyler Roberts. Beautiful country that produces some great singing voices however football is not one of them. 1 Gareth bale out of 2million welshmen
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X