Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2592159]

Im sure we could have put together a better financial package than L1 Pompey.

I wouldn’t bank on it! St Albans and Ebbsfleet Utd coukd outbid us for players these days! We are f*cked!

Comment

• Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post

really?

hardly setting the world on fire those signings just letting you guys in on what i know
      ignore them some folk don’t like the fact that people actually know people inside the club and when you try give heads up to other fans what’s going on they start acting like kids ..
      sad Boring lonely men on here

Comment

• Where is James Nutt just when we need him!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
          Where is James Nutt just when we need him!!!
          Someone shot the messenger?

Comment

• Sean clare , the other right back we were linked with is joining Wigan! Him and Poole the only 2 right backs I have seen linked with us , worrying times if we're seriously going into the season with kakay and drewe

Comment

• Brit Asamlabonga now linked hope not he is past his best and overweight.

Comment

• A player with something to prove, but we need someone who can produce from the first game imo. I agree with the poster above; BA seems past it.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                  Sean clare , the other right back we were linked with is joining Wigan! Him and Poole the only 2 right backs I have seen linked with us , worrying times if we're seriously going into the season with kakay and drewe
                  If we start the season with kakay and drew then I will seriously have to questions ainsworths ability to rate a player at this level. Both are league 1/2 standard at best. Need a right back, a left winger and a number 9. If lyndon is injured we literally have no replacement. Same for smyth if he's a right winger. Uncle doesn't count anymore. Can't be playing a geriatric right winger. It was embarrassing watching him at times last year.

Comment

• Bit of a summary

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qp...n-competition/

Comment

• Fabrizio Romano says on Twitter that we are closing Asmir Begovic. Luton not in the race. Yes,hes 36 or something but i don´t mind he is better than our current gk´s.

Comment

• Begovic is 36 if its for a season or 2 fair enough but Walsh or archer may as well go.

Matt Godden not a bad finisher was at pboro scoring goals got injured and they picked up Ivan Toney who Godden was keeping out the side then thought i aint getting back in and coventry took him

Need a rb Drewe and kakay and uncle if needs be is poor choices

Cm still light as is cb and cf

We probably need at least 4/5 more signings that's if chair and willock field stop

Comment

• Balogan gone - no surprise - expect to see him in a Rangers shirt with his mate Mick soon!

Comment

• Kind of a shame about Balogun. We need at least two CBs and one of those preferably a grizzled veteran. However his injury record is poor and after last season we need to limit our exposure to sick notes.

Bergovic would be happy with. Been a very good goalie and if he has looked after himself should be plenty good enough for a year or two at this level. An experienced head could also help organise the defence.

Comment

• Perhaps we've secured the services of Bobby Thomas and now dont nčed Balogun

Comment

• Chris Forino Wycombe CB

https://the72.co.uk/2023/07/12/qpr-w...ll-the-player/

Comment

Working...
                                X