• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    Need to get a striker in sharpish , give him time to bed in
    i haven¨t even saw us being linked one for weeks

Comment

• We need mobility in our side, players like Chris Martin make us far too predictable. Well done to Gareth for spotting this!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• The Peterborough striker perhaps? Clarke- Harris.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          The Peterborough striker perhaps? Clarke- Harris.
          hes not that mobile goes same gym as me and he's a lump but a better finisher than dykes but very static

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

hes not that mobile goes same gym as me and he's a lump but a better finisher than dykes but very static
            Ok. And I guess he will want too much money.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

But "WeAreQpr12" wants a big black striker! They have special powers apparently!!

Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 02-07-2023, 08:57 AM. Reason: Disgusting

Comment

• Never mind a big black geezer, we need a Fox in the Box, a Goal Machine and one of those blokes who can Ghost into the penalty area (I dunno what they're called, Phantoms? Spectres? Spirits?).

Comment

• Bradley dack is on a free transfer . We should jump at that . Top player

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                    Bradley dack is on a free transfer . We should jump at that . Top player
                    Top player, couple of knee injuries last few seasons. Likely too expensive, also risky.

Comment

• Dack is a great player surprised he hasn't gone to a bigger club by now.
                      JCH knows where the goal is would take him .

Comment

• As per WLS, we are still in discussions with Chris Martin.

Comment

• Jesus. The guy isn't what we need. He was a stop gap to fill in for dykes. Just go and find someone to play alongside lyndon. Not some carthorse who we can bring on with 10 mins to go when we are desperate for a goal. Surely someone like Armstrong or kargbo coukd offer something instead??

Comment

• This.

https://nr.soccerway.com/players/musa-gurbanli/509932/

Djurgården in Sweden are after him. Are in Stockholm negotiating.

https://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbo...musa-gurbanli/

A younger Pukki. 400 -500k. A steal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                              Jesus. The guy isn't what we need. He was a stop gap to fill in for dykes. Just go and find someone to play alongside lyndon. Not some carthorse who we can bring on with 10 mins to go when we are desperate for a goal. Surely someone like Armstrong or kargbo coukd offer something instead??
                              Perhaps because we only need him as back up for Dykes the negioations are continuing. Dykes does have a history of injuries so we need a similar player as cover.

I cant see both playing as a pair. Perhaps hes looking for more regular football hence hes seeing whats out there?

Armstrong, Kelman and Karbo are still young, and Dykes has only just established himself. Having Martin in the squad would be great to pass on his experience in a coaching capacilty too.

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
                                This.

https://nr.soccerway.com/players/musa-gurbanli/509932/

Djurgården in Sweden are after him. Are in Stockholm negotiating.

https://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbo...musa-gurbanli/

A younger Pukki. 400 -500k. A steal.
                                But are we after him? If not a pointless topic

Comment

Working...
                                X