Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
    ( rumour) on twitter that lewis wing deal is off
    Well if we cant put a free transfer deal together for a L1 player who has a connection to GA then we are truely in the brown stuff.

Comment

• Apparently he said he's available for every match but the club pulled out saying "we only sign injure prone sissies made of glass at this club" so that was the end of that.

Comment

• Wing wing situation, not a great player so no loss either way. We shouldn't sign players regarding how many games they've played we needs to focus on ability too
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Surely we could pick up a better guy than one who has just been released by Wycombe. I know he ran his contract down but if he had a club lined up a few months ago surely he would have signed for someone else by now. Seems like he's rolled the dice and still waiting to see what the outcome is.

Comment

• Perhaps we've made him an offer and he's waiting to see if Real Madrid will offer a grand a week more?
            Last edited by SheepRanger; 14-07-2023, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
              Apparently he said he's available for every match but the club pulled out saying "we only sign injure prone sissies made of glass at this club" so that was the end of that.

Comment

• To create some funds I wonder if one of the Saudi second division clubs would buy Chair.

£15m should secure his services.

Comment

• QPR set to complete double signing of Begovic & Wing re WLS

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                    QPR set to complete double signing of Begovic & Wing re WLS
                    Are they still on? Begovic was expected to sign a week ago.

Comment

• Suspect they have been waiting for club's tour to end and GA to get back here. Hopefully couple more will closely follow while we wait to see if anyone buys any of our more saleable players.

Comment

• Begovic confirmed & now waiting on Wing

Comment

• Welcome !!!

Comment

• Yeah good call Jeff, this is a huge signing for us, I've always liked a big unit in-between the sticks, albeit Lumley was the exeption as I told you all he was sh it after seeing him play even though many defended him. Asmir standing at 6ft6 and with extremely good pedigree is a fine peace of business, well done to Gareth for getting this over the line.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Yeah good call Jeff, this is a huge signing for us, I've always liked a big unit in-between the sticks, albeit Lumley was the exeption as I told you all he was sh it after seeing him play even though many defended him. Asmir standing at 6ft6 and with extremely good pedigree is a fine peace of business, well done to Gareth for getting this over the line.
                              6ft6in…can he play up front? Perfect for hoof ball!

Comment

• Begovic I'm sure will attack his 6yd box better from corners always felt seny was static

Comment

Working...
                                X