No announcement yet.

Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live near Wolverhampton and the rumours here amongst the locals is that we are about to sign a keeper from Wolves. I think it’s their No.2 who my season ticket holder mate rates highly…

Might just be a rumour though

Comment

• Not too bothered about losing Dieng , looked good and like he had potential a few years back but has'nt progressed and seems prone to make a lot of errors. Sell him and get a young Prem keeper on loan .
      Would'nt normally be bothered about losing Chair either as he blows hot and cold and lacks consistency but with our lack of spending and poor scouting system , i doubt we would sign an adequate replacement.

Comment

• https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...lham-youngster

French full back linked and Niko out of the door

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
          I live near Wolverhampton and the rumours here amongst the locals is that we are about to sign a keeper from Wolves. I think it’s their No.2 who my season ticket holder mate rates highly…

Sarkic or Bentley? Sarkic has been on loan at Birmingham and Stoke recently,so fits the bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
            https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...lham-youngster

French full back linked and Niko out of the door
            Not sure about Ziyad, 18 appearances, only 554 minutes on pitch.

Comment

• upgrade on Niko and back up. Only 20, probably cheap, had some first team time so can't see real down side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
                I live near Wolverhampton and the rumours here amongst the locals is that we are about to sign a keeper from Wolves. I think it’s their No.2 who my season ticket holder mate rates highly…

Loan or perm?

Comment

• Sam Field to Leeds
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

• Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                    Sam Field to Leeds
                    Yes, been rumoured.

Has it progressed to a formal bid now?

Comment

• Brentford looking to send their England under 20 keeper out on loan.

Worth a look surely.

Comment

• definatley

hopefully both senior keepers off our books by start of next season

Comment

• Still not linked with any player in the position we desperately need ! Why are we so rubbish at identifying decent strikers! Bar austin,who was the last player to get anywhere near 20 goals ( not taarabt, a striker ) Andy Thomson?

Comment

• Could be some transfer movement as contracts finish today

Comment

• Fri 30 June (someone please correct me if I’m wrong), but isn’t today the day all players out of contract with their respective previous clubs can now officially move to a new club on free transfer without a fee involved?

I just hope and pray we’ve identified some decent targets and been unofficially speaking with those players prior to today and we don’t wait till last minute to grab the scraps at the bottom of the barrel that no one else wants! Lewis Wing and Regan Poole first 2 please Rangers!

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                                Fri 30 June (someone please correct me if I’m wrong), but isn’t today the day all players out of contract with their respective previous clubs can now officially move to a new club on free transfer without a fee involved?

I just hope and pray we’ve identified some decent targets and been unofficially speaking with those players prior to today and we don’t wait till last minute to grab the scraps at the bottom of the barrel that no one else wants! Lewis Wing and Regan Poole first 2 please Rangers!
                                Correct, contracts run to 30th June and out of contract playets will not be getting a salary from tomorrow. However, the window has been open since 14th June and will close 1st Sept.

If we sign a free transfer player in two weeks I have no idea whether its industry practice to back the contract to 1st July?

I'd like to think we'll have a few through the door on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X