Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    What sort of fees would you be happy with for Dykes and Dickie? Both only have one year left on their deals.

Surely £5m for Dykes and £3m for Dickie at the top end or £4m/£2m at a mimimim?

Combined total of £6m doesnt seem a lot be I guess its what you bring in for that money that really matters.
    I don't think we'd get as much as £2M for Dickie, £1.75M at an absolute stretch maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I don't think we'd get as much as £2M for Dickie, £1.75M at an absolute stretch maybe.
      It's not even up for discussion. The fee is not being hidden, it's 1.8m fee. He has been a bit of a donkey this year so probably not too bad
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Tbh looks like Gareth wants to go with dunne and he turns like an oil tanker, so definitely no room for 2 cart horses. I don't know whether that salt lake has any pace about him otherwise I hope to see a new centre half in the summer!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

It's not even up for discussion. The fee is not being hidden, it's 1.8m fee. He has been a bit of a donkey this year so probably not too bad
          "Up to" £1m being mentioned today

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

"Up to" £1m being mentioned today
            Absolutely crazy, I know he had a bad season but he started to pick up form for last few games of season, he only turned 27 a few months ago. We are not going to get anyone better for £1 million. It is less than what we paid Oxford for him!!

The model of buying cheap and selling for a profit clearly isn't working, this is what LF was bought in to do and he has consistently wasted the limited funds we have had over the last 8 years.

Comment

• Whilst nothing has happened yet I personally find it encouraging a number of our players are already been linked with clubs. My fear for pre-season is none would move until the very end of the window leaving us with no time to sign replacements. Sooner it starts happening the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                Whilst nothing has happened yet I personally find it encouraging a number of our players are already been linked with clubs. My fear for pre-season is none would move until the very end of the window leaving us with no time to sign replacements. Sooner it starts happening the better.
                expect there will be a high turnover of players this summer, recruitment is going to be vital more than ever.

we probably need at least 8 signings this summer.

Comment

• £1m is less than what was talked about previously but he only has 1 year left so as long as there's a sell on clause take the money as he obviously doesn't want to stay!

Comment

• He's worth what a club is prepared to pay. We know that players who leave in Jan go for £250k. Of course we could keep him and not take a £1m and let him leave for nothing next May. Again, its what you do with the money received and if we get a replacement on a free transfer then all's good.

""QPR podcast W12 believes that the medical has already taken place and that the offer is £700,000 up front, and that with add-ons the deal would rise to £1.2m, with Dickie reportedly asking for the move"

https://www.bristolworld.com/sport/f...edical-4169257
                    Last edited by SheepRanger; 05-06-2023, 03:36 PM.

Comment

He's worth what a club is prepared to pay. We know that players who leave in Jan go for £250k. Of course we could keep him and not take a £1m and let him leave for nothing next May. Again, its what you do with the money received and if we get a replacement on a free transfer then all's good.

""QPR podcast W12 believes that the medical has already taken place and that the offer is £700,000 up front, and that with add-ons the deal would rise to £1.2m, with Dickie reportedly asking for the move"

https://www.bristolworld.com/sport/f...edical-4169257
                      think it was inevitable he was going, doesnt fit Ainsworth's style so best he moved on.

Comment

• Rats deserting the sinking ship springs to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

think it was inevitable he was going, doesnt fit Ainsworth's style so best he moved on.
                          Mom at Burnley had a poor season but try finding replacement for 500k won't be easy

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Mom at Burnley had a poor season but try finding replacement for 500k won't be easy
                            Trying to find a replacement for free next summer will be even harder...

Im indifferent to him leaving to be honest. Of course the weak defence exposed his lack of mobility, but he should have done better in many situations. He's had enough and if the rumoured £700k up front is true its better than £250k in Jan and Zero next May.

His strengths are being 6"4' and good in the air. Im sure we can find a replacement who can do that for £700k / free transfer and hopefully get someone who's a little quicker on his feet too.

Comment

• Confirmed he has signed, best of luck Dickie

Comment

Trying to find a replacement for free next summer will be even harder...

Im indifferent to him leaving to be honest. Of course the weak defence exposed his lack of mobility, but he should have done better in many situations. He's had enough and if the rumoured £700k up front is true its better than £250k in Jan and Zero next May.

His strengths are being 6"4' and good in the air. Im sure we can find a replacement who can do that for £700k / free transfer and hopefully get someone who's a little quicker on his feet too.
                                As poor as he was last season confidence in any pro is key Beale didn't fancy him hence jcs balogan coming in but he stood up when it mattered and flew in blocks so can't knock his commitment and rarely injured unlike jcs and balogan

700k better than sod all the lad at Lincoln who's left aint bad we need pace and lots of it though

Comment

Working...
                                X