Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Agree with Ball & Barbet being let go both mistakes, Ball rarely let us down & Barbet always reliable
    Barbet wanted to go. To be fair to Ball, at 26 he needed game time. He wasn't going to get that ahead of Field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Barbet wanted to go. To be fair to Ball, at 26 he needed game time. He wasn't going to get that ahead of Field.
      I think he wasn’t happy with the contract we offered him hence him leaving

Comment

• Any one see balagon in the training video
        thought he was released

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
          Any one see balagon in the training video
          thought he was released
          He was & staying on to get fit after his injury which was agreed

Comment

• Bit of a rumour summary mash:

https://the72.co.uk/2023/06/23/free-...gs-this-month/

Comment

• League 1 and 2 cast offs no one else wants…what is the lowest points tally in a whole Championship season? Reckon we are nailed on to beat it this season!

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                League 1 and 2 cast offs no one else wants…what is the lowest points tally in a whole Championship season? Reckon we are nailed on to beat it this season!
                That’s the spirit!

Comment

League 1 and 2 cast offs no one else wants…what is the lowest points tally in a whole Championship season? Reckon we are nailed on to beat it this season!
                  Still "two" months of the transfer window still to go.

It will be a huge squad overall and we already have £1m in the bank with the sale of Dickie. With rumours of Dieng, Chair, Willock and Dykes leaving we should quite easily have a kitty of at least £15m. We could also get another £8m coming if Eze gets sold for £40m

We have a squad to build and some signings may not be automatic starters and some will. We may use some of that kitty to pay loan fees and wages. I dont see why end of contract players should be deemed inferior players.

We'll be more than capable of making midtable by the time the squad is finalised. I dont think we'll be relegated.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

It will be a huge squad overall and we already have £1m in the bank with the sale of Dickie. With rumours of Dieng, Chair, Willock and Dykes leaving we should quite easily have a kitty of at least £15m. We could also get another £8m coming if Eze gets sold for £40m

We have a squad to build and some signings may not be automatic starters and some will. We may use some of that kitty to pay loan fees and wages. I dont see why end of contract players should be deemed inferior players.

We'll be more than capable of making midtable by the time the squad is finalised. I dont think we'll be relegated.
                    Now, that's the spirit !

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

There’s rose tinted specs and then there’s yours that must be gold plated, encrusted in diamonds and have sparkly glitter on aswell! I’ll have a pint of what you’ve been drinking mate!

Comment

There’s rose tinted specs and then there’s yours that must be gold plated, encrusted in diamonds and have sparkly glitter on aswell! I’ll have a pint of what you’ve been drinking mate!
                        Bet365 relegation odds

Rotherham - 2.62
                        Plymouth - 2.75
                        Brum / Qpr - 4.0
                        Huddersfield - 4.33
                        Bristol City - 5.00

Even the bookies dont agree with your assessment of the lowest points tally.

I'll give you an update on my thoughts during the first week of Oct when I can see the full squad and how theyre gelling. At the moment Im going for a 12th-18th finish.

Comment

Dunno record but remember Rotherham amassing 23pts and only winning 5 games all season several years ago. As an aside, take one guess at naming one of the teams they beat that season...... Yep, you got it!
                          ​​​​

Comment

• collating the previous 18 pages which have gone a bit off topic at times

these are the players we have been linked with according to this thread

incoming

Regan Poole
                            Lewis Wing
                            Max Stryjek
                            sean Clare
                            Darikwa
                            Tafaziolli
                            Sonny Bradley
                            Tim Iroegbunam
                            josh Scowen
                            Paul Smyth
                            morganfox
                            Dominic Gape

Slim pickings so far

Comment

• yep bang in trouble and the lack of signings thus far suggests we might have been better getting relegated this season rather than facing the struggle the upcoming season is so blatanly going to be.

i hope im wrong but at the moment weve got relegation written all over us

not 1 signing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                                yep bang in trouble and the lack of signings thus far suggests we might have been better getting relegated this season rather than facing the struggle the upcoming season is so blatanly going to be.

i hope im wrong but at the moment weve got relegation written all over us

not 1 signing?
                                1st July before we announce any signings. Player contracts end 30th June.

Regan Poole, Lewis Wing top of my list.

Comment

Working...
                                X