Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Perhaps use Kelman as a makeweight in any deal then?
    Think pboro wanted kelman last season to buy I'd use him as part of a deal makes sense which means he'll get paid off by us!

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Think pboro wanted kelman last season to buy I'd use him as part of a deal makes sense which means he'll get paid off by us!
      For Clark-Harris perhaps.

Comment

• Dykes signs new contract, great news

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
          Dykes signs new contract, great news
          Clueless , Dykes is back up at best at this level . Great news would have been selling him for 3 million and getting a decent forward on loan from a Premier league team .

Comment

• Whilst dykes not the best finisher always gives 100%

Our crossing is pi££ poor which don't help

Comment

• It is always a concern having a player (Dykes) going into the last year of his contract because the sales value will be low. Highest bid for Dykes in January was 2 mill and it is significantly less when we approach the end of this window. Now that he has signed a new deal until 2026 his value has risen to a lot more than 2 mill and we can sell him next summer for a much better price than his present value if he us equally good as now. Clever move, cant understand anyone can complain unless salaries are crazy or there are price cap for a future exit.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                It is always a concern having a player (Dykes) going into the last year of his contract because the sales value will be low. Highest bid for Dykes in January was 2 mill and it is significantly less when we approach the end of this window. Now that he has signed a new deal until 2026 his value has risen to a lot more than 2 mill and we can sell him next summer for a much better price than his present value if he us equally good as now. Clever move, cant understand anyone can complain unless salaries are crazy or there are price cap for a future exit.
                Wouldn't be surprised if we've put release clause in his contract, maybe £5m. Not upset if we have.

Comment

• Leeds and Burnley are interested in Field apparantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                    Leeds and Burnley are interested in Field apparantly.
                    Southampton offered £3m in Jan which we turned down but Im sure they'll join the hunt again.

Comment

• Field has two years left of his contract (including the option to extend by a year). Unless he signs a new contract now, it is the right time to sell. I think we can get £4-5m and that will give clarity to the rest of the transfer window. We will be constantly be shopping in Poundland if we cannot secure a few important outgoing transfers first that balance the FFP books.

If Field does not extends his contract his value is likely to drop a lot next summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                        Field has two years left of his contract (including the option to extend by a year). Unless he signs a new contract now, it is the right time to sell. I think we can get £4-5m and that will give clarity to the rest of the transfer window. We will be constantly be shopping in Poundland if we cannot secure a few important outgoing transfers first that balance the FFP books.

If Field does not extends his contract his value is likely to drop a lot next summer.
                        He’s been our best player for past few seasons & how do you replace him or who with

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

He’s been our best player for past few seasons & how do you replace him or who with
                          If we get reasonable offer, we have to sell. Not fair to Field if another club offers to double or triple his wages. Short career.

Comment

• Asking how to replace Field is the inverse question of asking where to find money to strengthen if we do not sell anyone or ask how to comply with FFP if we do not sell anyone. We have no other option than to sell Chair or Field unless we win in the lottery if Palace parts with Eze.

Comment

• FFS! Hang on a minute! Our ‘first team squad’ resembles a bloody five a side squad at the moment! Having now released Johansen, we literally ONLY have Field and Dozzell who can play that position! And I’m sorry to say I’d rather Dozzell was nowhere near selection if I’m honest! IF we let (arguably our best player the past2 seasons) go, we will seriously be in DEEP sh!t…if we aren’t already!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                                FFS! Hang on a minute! Our ‘first team squad’ resembles a bloody five a side squad at the moment! Having now released Johansen, we literally ONLY have Field and Dozzell who can play that position! And I’m sorry to say I’d rather Dozzell was nowhere near selection if I’m honest! IF we let (arguably our best player the past2 seasons) go, we will seriously be in DEEP sh!t…if we aren’t already!!!
                                Is the season starting this Saturday?

Comment

Working...
                                X