Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Not sure why we need a new pirch?

According to a lot of fans here the ball will be in the air most of the time......hoof..!

Or perhaps we are planning to play the ball on the grass after all...!

The grass is going to be 8 feet tall

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
      In his Instagram Iroegbunam strongly hints his back next season. Dunne also replies to that he can¨t wait to have him back
      This would be great news -

Comment

• Chair and Dykes called up for internationals in June.

You just know they'll get crocked and sold for a fiver each in Jan!

Comment

• Bright Samuel coming back to England for a fee of 8.5m. I bet clubs love buying our players, I can see us selling Willock for 1.5m and moving on later for big money.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Would Omari Patrick fit in? Apparently, the Gaffer liked him a lot when he was at Wycombe. He has a blistering pace and is a natural left winger who both creates and scores. Here's his recent goal at Wembley for Carlisle. Class.
            OMARI Patrick's 84th-minute strike sent the Cumbrian end of Wembley Stadium into raptures. This is how it was commentated on.

Comment

• Originally posted by portugeeza View Post
              Would Omari Patrick fit in? Apparently, the Gaffer liked him a lot when he was at Wycombe. He has a blistering pace and is a natural left winger who both creates and scores. Here's his recent goal at Wembley for Carlisle. Class.
              5 goals and 2 assists in 35 apps in League 2 last season. Shodipo is a better player and he's never going to be good enough at Championship level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

5 goals and 2 assists in 35 apps in League 2 last season. Shodipo is a better player and he's never going to be good enough at Championship level.
                He's very much been playing out of position and used as a sub most of the time, especially post-injury. Go look at the stats from previous clubs when he's played as a left winger. Different gravy. Not many in English football have his speed. He's still flexible enough to play up the front middle if needed) but performs better on the left, creating. as he threatens. If players are being played in a system that doesn't suit their play, they will not be at their best, get frustrated, and eventually, perhaps leave. Shodipo plays on the right. The general consensus I have seen, based on anecdotal evidence, is very much that he is not an EFL2 or EFL1 player but more suited to the Championship because of his style of play. Shodipo is out of contract on 30 June. I hope he stays. A partnership with Patrick would make for an impressive force on both flanks and one with league-winning potential. IMHO

Comment

He's very much been playing out of position and used as a sub most of the time, especially post-injury. Go look at the stats from previous clubs when he's played as a left winger. Different gravy. Not many in English football have his speed. He's still flexible enough to play up the front middle if needed) but performs better on the left, creating. as he threatens. If players are being played in a system that doesn't suit their play, they will not be at their best, get frustrated, and eventually, perhaps leave. Shodipo plays on the right. The general consensus I have seen, based on anecdotal evidence, is very much that he is not an EFL2 or EFL1 player but more suited to the Championship because of his style of play. Shodipo is out of contract on 30 June. I hope he stays. A partnership with Patrick would make for an impressive force on both flanks and one with league-winning potential. IMHO
                  If shodipo was going to be part of a side capable of promotion he'd of played a lot more by now given he's spent most of his career on loan and no buyers suggests he's not got it

As for the other lad pace is what's needed but we should of bought dembele who tore us a new backside v pboro better record from out wide or down the middle he wwnt for 500k

Comment

The fact you think Shodipo and Patrick on either flank would turn us into title contenders is enough for me. Jesus Christ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

The fact you think Shodipo and Patrick on either flank would turn us into title contenders is enough for me. Jesus Christ!
                      My god you are right! Patrick started 18 games in leauge two 27 years old. I followed Carlisle through sofascore this year Patrick was often on the bench.

Comment

Lol I thought I had a skin full the weekend ..

Comment

• Great to see Dykes scoring. Hopefully pushing up his value if he wants to leave. Surely theres a club out there willing to pay more than £2m ffs. Even with one year left in his deal, with strikers hard to find, we have to be looking at £5m.

Comment

• Unfortunately it's all about contract length that defines the transfer fee. 2million would be a generous offer for a player with 1 year left on his contract. Nothing we can do about it. I was hoping he would show a little more loyalty after the way we looked after him through his illness. He could still sign a short term contract and then move so we could increase that fee but players don't show any loyalty these days!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Unfortunately it's all about contract length that defines the transfer fee. 2million would be a generous offer for a player with 1 year left on his contract. Nothing we can do about it. I was hoping he would show a little more loyalty after the way we looked after him through his illness. He could still sign a short term contract and then move so we could increase that fee but players don't show any loyalty these days!
                              He's 27. His next contact ought to be the biggest/best of his career. We're supposedly paying him £6K per week which isn't exactly Megabucks in championship terms and he's nowhere near being our top earner. He signed and honoured the contract we gave him so where's the disloyalty? I would assume he could easily double his wages by leaving us when his contract expires so ball's in our court...... either give him a juicy new 4/5 year deal or watch him waltz off in a year. Alternatively, we could flog him now and maybe get £1million-ish.

Comment

• If players go for £15m with good contract length then with the shortage of strikers out there I still think £2m is too cheap. Even with one year remaining. But zi agree hes only worth what someone is prepared to pay. Im sure there'll be bigger clubs out there who would want him who would be just as competitive as Millwall.

From what I understand he has refused to sign a new contract. We may well have increased his wages to £12k a week, but it seems he wants away. It might be that he wants to play for a club that isnt on its backside.

Comment

Working...
                                X