Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undisclosed so no one knows the fee

Comment

• I don’t wish him luck at all, #### him! I find his comments a bit disrespectful saying “As soon as Bristol showed an interest I was keen to come here”, just another greedy mercenary player looking for more money. Though he did say another reason for joining them is they have good people running the club, a dig at our board and LF maybe?

Comment

• He was the mainstay of the defence that concluded shed loads of goals, slow as a oil tanker and his passing of the ball often ends up in the stand, after the last 12 months of watching him good riddance, he was a large part of a shambolic defence.

Comment

• I really don't mind the defense of Dunne and JCS. I'd like a replacement for Dunne but hey-ho.

Comment

• I am glad he's gone , terrible defender.
            I want defenders to be aggressive and attack the ball. He was too timid and probably the slowest player I've ever seen. I'm 60 but would fancy my chances of beating him in a 15 yard sprint.
            Bet there aren't many teams in the league that conceded as many goals as us since he's been here.

Comment

• Rob Dickie made 129 appearances over three years. Good defender, clearly struggled last season, as did every player. Wish him well.

Doubt Clarke-Salter and Richards will make 129 between them over three years.

Good deal for us, we need cash to fund rebuild.

Comment

• The off the line clearances he made at Burnley were something else.

Comment

• Was very surprised he left and surprised Bristol took him

think he would have improved and if he has left for 1 million gonna be hard to replace

but my thoughts are that GA already has a replacement for that kinda money in place

possibly even cheaper like 500k

wouldnt be surprised to see his mate Ryan Tafazolli coming in from Wycombe

Comment

• [QUOTE

wouldnt be surprised to see his mate Ryan Tafazolli coming in from Wycombe[/QUOTE]

Wycombe may not have gained promotion, but I suspect we'll see some of their players do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                      [QUOTE

wouldnt be surprised to see his mate Ryan Tafazolli coming in from Wycombe

Wycombe may not have gained promotion, but I suspect we'll see some of their players do!

[/QUOTE]

Tafazolli hard as nails as well and no slouch either scores goals from set pieces cant rely on jcs to get dressed without getting injured so need cover

Comment

• Regan Poole and Tafazolli

may be just may be

well they are

coming in for talks about both of them joining us on a 2 year deal

1.5 million for the pair of them

Comment

• Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                          Regan Poole and Tafazolli

may be just may be

well they are

coming in for talks about both of them joining us on a 2 year deal

1.5 million for the pair of them
                          hard to believe when regan Poole is at the end of his contract so would be free and is attracting a lot of interest.

Comment

• Sonny Bradley is one of the names that keeps appearing, think he would suit Ainsworth's style.

Comment

• Re; Rob Dickie, obviously another a player who divided opinion, personally I thought he could be very hit and miss, he could be excellent in some games and absolutely terrible in others. Totally understand him wanting to leave and wish him all the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                                Sonny Bradley is one of the names that keeps appearing, think he would suit Ainsworth's style.
                                Was a captain at Luton, so at least he should bring some leadership. Available for free,so why not

Comment

Working...
                                X