Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

2m I'd take it good keeper but had brain farts last season

Will archer or walsh step up not sure but i cant see funds being used on a gk
    We aint going to get much more and at £2m depreciation per season it equates to £6m if he had a 3 year deal. You wouldnt expect a championship keeper to go for more than that. If correct, £2m is a great deal.

I thought Archer was decent in the game when he got injured. He has 144 appearances for Millwall in the championship and is 6"3'. Give him a go.

The £3m we've got in for Dickie and hopefully Dieng will likely go towards operational losses for next season. I think we'll start paying transfer fees if we can get £10m in for Willock and Chair. But, £13m would cover our £1m a month losses....

Comment

• £2m not great but realistic. If he won't sign a new contract then need to sell and we can give Archer a chance and/or sign someone on a free.

Need other outgoings to be done sooner rather than later too if at all possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We aint going to get much more and at £2m depreciation per season it equates to £6m if he had a 3 year deal. You wouldnt expect a championship keeper to go for more than that. If correct, £2m is a great deal.

I thought Archer was decent in the game when he got injured. He has 144 appearances for Millwall in the championship and is 6"3'. Give him a go.

The £3m we've got in for Dickie and hopefully Dieng will likely go towards operational losses for next season. I think we'll start paying transfer fees if we can get £10m in for Willock and Chair. But, £13m would cover our £1m a month losses....
        Great , so we sell all our better players that helped us finish 5th from bottom and sign a load of crap on free transfers . So that equates to breaking even and getting relegated .
        Which reaffirms my opinion that our owners and board haven't got a clue.
        The moment we hired Ainsworth I knew we were heading for league one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

Great , so we sell all our better players that helped us finish 5th from bottom and sign a load of crap on free transfers . So that equates to breaking even and getting relegated .
          I guess it depends what they do with the transfer money. Hopefully if we bring in £13m they'll spend it all on player transfer and loan fees. I havent got a clue.

But it's obvious we cant let Willock and Dieng walk away for nothing next summer so any decent fee now has to be taken. Willock had virtually downed tool since Jan so whats the point in keeping him if he wont sign an extension?

Hopefully Willock will sign a 3yr deal like Dykes did and hes ready to go again. I can stomach Dieng going but hope his fee goes on an improved deal for Willock.

If Leicester do come in with £7m for Chair then we will have to sell, thats just too much money for us to turn down.

Comment

No club is going to buy players who performed badly or not at all.

I'd love to keep Dieng, Willock, Chair but money talks.

Comment

• Dieng didn't make plane to Austria, sorting future. Going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

No club is going to buy players who performed badly or not at all.

I'd love to keep Dieng, Willock, Chair but money talks.
                I haven't got a problem with any players being sold , let's face it we were crap last year and have been for a while now but selling your best players and not replacing them , other than out of contract players that nobody else wants spells disaster.
                If we sell these players , we need to invest in a half decent centre forward , centre half and right back.

Comment

I haven't got a problem with any players being sold , let's face it we were crap last year and have been for a while now but selling your best players and not replacing them , other than out of contract players that nobody else wants spells disaster.
                  If we sell these players , we need to invest in a half decent centre forward , centre half and right back.
                  I think RB might be sorted with Kakay and Drewe.

Comment

every single team will be hitting that right side next season .
                    we do still have time to get one in but giving drewe a contract means we probably won’t sign a right back as Ainsworth thinks kakay is the answer and drewe back up

Comment

Anyone thats seen Archer in his low lights video playing for Millwall could come to the conclusion he’s a clown.
                      Very easy for a young inexperienced keeper like Joe Walsh to become another calamity like Lumley became unless he comes into a well drilled and established team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-8oxiI0q-k

Comment

I did say half decent which rules out them two. Kakay tries hard but is not good enough at this level. Drewe is not ready yet , maybe in the future but he got destroyed in a few games last year.

Comment

If we start the season with those 2 we are in deep sh11t. Both aren't good enough. Kakay marginally the better out of the 2. Need to sign a rb and a left winger asap

Comment

• I’ve never been this anxious and underwhelmed going into a season . Im
                            always excited and optimistic but not this season

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                              I’ve never been this anxious and underwhelmed going into a season . Im
                              always excited and optimistic but not this season
                              The problem is that we can all see that there probably aren't 3 teems gonna be worse than us this season.

Comment

• The first 11 as it is will go down.

But there must be a lot of plans to bring in players and Ainsworth is no fool - he understands the need for pace and energy and he will be bringing in players into the spine.

I just hope he judges them right - they need to be above Wycombe standard.

Comment

Working...
                                X