Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newyorksky10 View Post
    It's not rocket science guys.
    The reason behind the radio silence is very simple.
    They are selling the business.

When owners are looking to sell a business they are not looking to invest more capital in the business. They are looking to take money out of the business.

They want out and do not want to invest any more money into QPR. It's as simple as that guys. Apart from the variety of costs owners have to pay to run a business.

Thats it. The sooner a deal is completed the better.
    Remember the transfer window when we got Promoted to the Premier League in 2010-11.

The owners at the time wanted to sell QPR.
    During that transfer window, we only bought DJ Campbell for £1.5m.

Jay Bothroyd was a free transfer from Cardiff.
    They were not going to invest more money and they did not.

The transfer window kicked off when Fernandes and his mob bought the business. We are seeing the same thing play out right now.

This is how business operates.
    We also threw the 3yr FFP budget into the season two years ago. That gamble did not pay off and now its time to cut our cloth. The owners will not sell up entirely but a percentage to Americans who will fund a new stadium build.

Getting the club as close to breakeven as possible will be s major factor in any future investment. Any transfers fees in will offset operational losses and it will be free transfers in. And lets be fair, there are plently of free transfer players kicking around who will keep us in this league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

Haven`t Hoos said that is case? Albeit not directly, but anyway? Looking out for investment et cetera.
      Don't forget the fans forum is on the 18th, this is where those able to attend should be looking for some answers

Comment

• This in my opinion is exactly what we don't want.
        An investment in the business. We need a total buyout of QPR.

This is the only way the business will move forward. I think it will be a total buyout of QPR. Any investor funding a new stadium will want total control of the business.

The new stadium will cost much more than the new training facilities we now have. The funding for a new stadium will come from a bank.

Smart rich people never use their capital for investments. They use borrowed money. This is for tax reasons.

I would not be surprised if the next owners of QPR are either a bank or have connections to the banks. I agree with the comments that the next owners/investors will be from the USA.

Worth noting Richard Reilly our American co-owner has connections to the banks. He used to be a banker.

Comment

• Originally posted by teddy_d View Post

Don't forget the fans forum is on the 18th, this is where those able to attend should be looking for some answers
          That`s true, but none from the Board.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• There was talk of us signing Jay Stansfield. I just seen that he scored on his debut for Birmingham yesterday.

Comment

• Stanfield got a cracking goal , brum obviously put more money in his wallet than us .
              Who'd choose to live in Birmingham.

Comment

• A few clubs in this division are allegedly interested in bringing in Jamie Patterson from Swansea. Should we hope one of them is us or should we not? Personally, I`m not sure he`s got the right character as a player to be honest.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Has Chris Martin signed yet .. I heard from an insider within the club who knows Amit and Ainsworth that he was signing before the Southampton game .

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                    Has Chris Martin signed yet .. I heard from an insider within the club who knows Amit and Ainsworth that he was signing before the Southampton game .
                    Forgot to take a pen.

Comment

Has Chris Martin signed yet .. I heard from an insider within the club who knows Amit and Ainsworth that he was signing before the Southampton game .
                      I'm not sure Richards will have the real truth from the physio room and you can tell him from me he's just another ned zelic
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Consider going for Tyler Goodrem of Oxford United. He was impressive when on loan to Hayes & Yeading last season. I see he scored both of OU's goals yesterday. Not sure how much he would cost but a definite prospect. Has there been any other mention of him??

Comment

• Originally posted by daveshads View Post
                          Consider going for Tyler Goodrem of Oxford United. He was impressive when on loan to Hayes & Yeading last season. I see he scored both of OU's goals yesterday. Not sure how much he would cost but a definite prospect. Has there been any other mention of him??
                          We aren’t paying money for anyone - we are skint!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I'm not sure Richards will have the real truth from the physio room and you can tell him from me he's just another ned zelic
                            His a waste of space atm ! I can’t keep defending him .
                            I don’t mention no football to him anymore

Comment

His a waste of space atm ! I can’t keep defending him .
                              I don’t mention no football to him anymore
                              Ok fair play Chaz and no worries. I used to be good mates with zesh Rehman so I completely get not wanting to talk football with them.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Had Chris Martin signed yet ..
                                where’s springbok when you need him

Comment

Working...
                                X