The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Del View Post
    If he stays it would be better than any signing.
    He's totally confirmed it. Chaz is staying at the club for at least one season.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• 3 out of those 4 started Saturday and we were woeful going forward with only 1 shot of note apart from the goal. Great news with Charlie staying though.

Comment

• To man Charlie Austin
        Now after the window close his price should go up 40m.
        Will be close to 20 goals when the next window opens after some 20 games.

Comment

• Nope not buying all these # thingies. I need a straight "yes" from the man himself!!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
            3 out of those 4 started Saturday and we were woeful going forward with only 1 shot of note apart from the goal. Great news with Charlie staying though.
            #BuzzKiller

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Wouldnt be Palace... Reports are saying he turned down a move to Palace earlier in the week.
              so, for austin to turn down the move, the club would have had to accepted a bid from palace. no reason to believe that he didn't turn down the move (he retweeted an article to that effect) and i guess we'll never know how much was on offer, but interesting all the same...

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                If he stays it would be better than any signing.
                It's the single best bit of business this transfer window. We have kept hold of a bloke that bagged 18 PL goals last season. Unbelievable business from the club and I, personally, could not be happier.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  He's totally confirmed it. Chaz is staying at the club for at least one season.
                  This window. Specifically mentioned in the tweet he retweeted.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                    3 out of those 4 started Saturday and we were woeful going forward with only 1 shot of note apart from the goal. Great news with Charlie staying though.
                    There's always one...
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      There's always one...
                      Great news Charlie staying but I think we need to stop thinking our top 4 will win the league for us at a stroll, they are talented and hopefully the more they play together the better we will play but it's far from a dream team.

Comment

• The club now need to offer him some kind of deal that means we won't lose him for nothing in Jan. A 1 year extension with a release clause at 12-15m if we don't go up or just a minimum fee release clause in general. Just something! He's just shown what a decent pro he is and how much he cares for the club. We signed him when Hull turned him down after his failed medical and we've stuck by him ever since when other clubs have shown him pure disrespect. I think he knows this and thats why he's staying and I honestly wouldnt put it past him to do us a solid and sign, even if his aim is to move on, just to ensure we get something for him.

Comment

• We should bombard Charlie on Twitter with praise and thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                            At least 'Arry got that one right.
                            Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while!

'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Yeah, try and tie him to a deal.
                              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                                We should bombard Charlie on Twitter with praise and thanks
                                But some nutters would go over the top, just give him and Matty a huge reception at next game
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X