No announcement yet.

ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's clearly no way we are going down or anywhere near it.

However, if the board think that mid table is in any way satisfactory, then they may as well have sold Austin and Phillips.

Bit early to be acting yet, but I would certainly be showing him the door if we aren't comfortably top six and knocking on the door of top two by the end of October.

Comment

• 3 off automatics and we're in meltdown...only at QPR
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        There's clearly no way we are going down or anywhere near it.

However, if the board think that mid table is in any way satisfactory, then they may as well have sold Austin and Phillips.

Bit early to be acting yet, but I would certainly be showing him the door if we aren't comfortably top six and knocking on the door of top two by the end of October.
        Very good post. End of October is maximum we can give him if we aren't top six team. Another seven games that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          3 off automatics and we're in meltdown...only at QPR
          Can I take it from that your not concerned by the crap football their selling you then super

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            3 off automatics and we're in meltdown...only at QPR
            Keep in mind that 3 off automatics after 7 matches equates to 20 off automatics after 46 matches. That would be a very poor outcome with the squad we have and the money we are spending on it.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              no but sitting in 8th pos with falling gates will tho Kit ! how many of us will carry on stumping up time and money to watch this dross much longer results are one thing but football is meant to be an entertainment business
              I found the second half entertaining. First half was poor but it's early days yet. Loads of good things happened at the club over the summer. I'm prepared to show a bit of patience as I think most qpr fans are. The forums are like a parallel world.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                That was the view before the window closed when Austin Fer Phillips Sandro and Green were expected to go.
                With the current squad anything other than a top 3 place in January will be viewed as disappointing by the fans and Board alike and would surely mean The sale of many of those that stayed on.
                That's why a ramsey out thread is pointless,, going by the next 2 away games I will be amazed if we get 1 point out off 6.
                If ramsey can get in top six would be an amazing achievement I just can't see it till we get our strongest team out
                You Rsssssss

Comment

• Easy to say CR out (Kraut)..it's like pissing in your pants and saying I'm wet. Mourinho should go before CR.

I think the players aren't as good as we pay them to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    That's why a ramsey out thread is pointless,, going by the next 2 away games I will be amazed if we get 1 point out off 6.
                    If ramsey can get in top six would be an amazing achievement I just can't see it till we get our strongest team out
                    Hofully he will put out a stronger team against Hull Sandro and Faurlin should be in the side and maybe Yun if he is ready, but I would not hold your breath Henry and Tozer could still hold their place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      Hofully he will put out a stronger team against Hull Sandro and Faurlin should be in the side and maybe Yun if he is ready, but I would not hold your breath Henry and Tozer could still hold their place.
                      Sabdro fer and yun will not feature at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Sabdro fer and yun will not feature at all.
                        Your Probably right Fer is a definite non starter only just back in training, I would hope Sandro and Faurlin would be involved, but Ramsey does not learn by mistakes he is a bit blinkered.

Comment

I would hope Sandro and Faurlin would be involved, but Ramsey does not learn by mistakes he is a bit blinkered.
                          So you don't think he'd play Sandro if he was fit to play then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                            If we win these two away games, the forum would be saying how great Ramsey is.

I said it in a previous post, but against Blackburn only 4 of the 11 played for us last season, and one of those is Henry. It will take time to become a well gelled team. As long as we keep picking up points while they settle, then come the end of the year we will be in the play offs and playing decent football.

At times on Wed we could see that Ramsey wanted high pressure. We saw that more in the second half. 1st half was pretty dire I agree. Against Forest, if Green doesnt think he is at the Rugby world cup then we would probably have gone on to win comfortably (we looked good in that second half before the goal).

All ifs and buts of course, but we are only in September with a brand new team. With this squad we should be going for play offs at least, but we still need time to build up a head of steam.

Comment

Sandro and Yun aren't fit, and Faurlin is touch and go.
                              But don't let that keep you from having another meltdown if none of them play.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Sandro and Yun aren't fit, and Faurlin is touch and go.
                                But don't let that keep you from having another meltdown if none of them play.
                                Muggy as anything innit

Comment

Working...
                                X