Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When football had honour and integrity he would walk

Comment

• I've been very patient. Never called Warnocks head, gave Hughes until Southampton home, never called Redknapps head but RAMSEY HAS TO GO NOW!

Comment

• CR just said:

“I am not making an excuse but when most of your team come four or five days before the season the pre-season becomes null and void."

Must have forgotten about Green, Onuoha, Fer, Sandro, Phillips, Austin, Henry etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
          CR just said:

“I am not making an excuse but when most of your team come four or five days before the season the pre-season becomes null and void."

Must have forgotten about Green, Onuoha, Fer, Sandro, Phillips, Austin, Henry etc
          He also said on player (exact words), 'It was a good away performance and you would take it any day of the week'

The fella has lost his marbles. No Chris it wasn't.

Sooner this plum is relieved of first team duties the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Check the time of the posting, muppet.
            All I can see are lots of Ramsay out threads. Thankfully someone's merged them. The Muppets are the ones starting countless threads saying the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamieRsss View Post
              He also said on player (exact words), 'It was a good away performance and you would take it any day of the week'

The fella has lost his marbles. No Chris it wasn't.

Sooner this plum is relieved of first team duties the better.
              Totally lost the plot
              At least he could have the decency to offer his resignation!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                He's got to go for no other reason then he has now totally lost vast majority of the fans. Every sub he makes the crowd boo even if it's right and when you don't have the fans the job is impossible
                Agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  CR just said:

So it's Les fault for not getting the players early enough.... Sack him as well.

As for saying the players came late, we are now in mid October, season started two and half months ago.
                  That pony excuse don't wash anymore.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

When football had honour and integrity he would walk
                    Cracking post mate.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Should be fun Tuesday.

Comment

• For God Sake Ramsey GO! You've made good players look like S HITE!!

Comment

• If he walked I would give him maximum respect, hold no grudges and welcome him back to the club anytime but hanging about when your clearly out of your depth and struggling is wrong

It's great he wants to manage us but the club is bigger then any individuals dreams or aspirations time to go

Comment

If he walked I would give him maximum respect, hold no grudges and welcome him back to the club anytime but hanging about when your clearly out of your depth and struggling is wrong

It's great he wants to manage us but the club is bigger then any individuals dreams or aspirations time to go

He's a few months into a 3-year contract so isn't going to resign now is he? Especially given he'll never get another manager role again ever...

Comment

• The big question that needs to asked and needs to be addressed is who offered and thought of him worthy of a 3 year contract when he has no management experience prior to this job. Sums up how poorly our club has been run since Tony the Teeth and co took over.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                The big question that needs to asked and needs to be addressed is who offered and thought of him worthy of a 3 year contract when he has no management experience prior to this job. Sums up how poorly our club has been run since Tony the Teeth and co took over.
                                I think they were trying to show stability. Unfortunately they appear to have backed the wrong horse.

Comment

Working...
                                X