ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Changed it tonight in fairness to him. First half appalling, second half much better.

There is the argument of course, that we shouldn't have to change things after being so bad but he still reacted and got into them at HT
    Thats the thing we've had an issue with for so long. The players take too long to get out of the blocks. But saying we don't know how to change after watching the wolves game is a bit ludicrous.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

If he persists on picking the same players Nasser, then I'm afraid the resulting performances will be much the same.

Bearing in mind how he couldn't alter things last season, I would think that much more of this nonsense and someone will need to make a decision they hoped not to.

I was one of those hoping he would do really well, but really not impressed with him at all so far. And there could be no excuse for that first half after Saturday's shambles.

Comment

give him 2 or 3 more games , if no change in results or the way we play i'd like to see him given the tin tack . can't believe he watched what i did on saturday the served the same team up again yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          His inability to change games? Have you not been watching this season at all?
          Apart from the Wolves game, I can't think of any other where he has changed the game for us. Even throwing on a sub now and then would be nice to see

P.s. I am not anti Ramsey...............yet

Comment

Must have missed those subs at half time, 1-0 down and playing shocking football what did he do, all season his substitutions have been late or not at all.

Sorry to say you just post worthless stats that mean nothing.

Comment

Must have missed those subs at half time, 1-0 down and playing shocking football what did he do, all season his substitutions have been late or not at all.

Comment

just got back, like the OP, why are we playing one man up front at home against teams like Blackburn? And to compound that, play two defensive midfielders. Those who didn't bother tonight made the correct decision. Woeful
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

All you have done with this post is prove a level of ignorance to the performance of the club, but also to football in general.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Might have missed it but nobody has mentioned the fact that CR has spent the whole season without 3 of his best players and last night without 4 of them. Thats a third of the team. With yun, sandro, fer and green coming back in the next few games we will start to see the REAL team with not only our starting 11 improving vastly but our bench gaining a lot more depth with the likes of possibly one of chery or luongo being able to come on when needed. I stand by it that he deserves to keep his job at least until January and all you people screaming for his head are just blind and ignorant, you cant win everything so stop thinking we should. Also just to add a bit of credibility to CR over the last 5 championship seasons auto promotion needed 1.89pts per game whilst a promotion spot needed 1.6. Currently we arnt far of that at 1.57. This is with a third of our team not playing so veryone hush and CALM down

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      Good 'coaches' unfortunately are no guarantee of being good managers... Stewart Houston springs to mind!
                      Spot on

Comment

And really pish off half the squad in the process. Love what he did but he wasn't perfect.
                        He didn't p*ss off the squad....wtf you going on about?

Comment

All you have done with this post is prove a level of ignorance to the performance of the club, but also to football in general.
                          dear dear me

Comment

Think I know slightly more than u, not sure you even go, think you get all your shitty stats of the Internet, u just post ####.

Do yourself a favour and actually go to some matches, I watch with my eyes, u talk about stats and things like headers won, how interesting
                            Last edited by Romford Hoop; 17-09-2015, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Different manager but still one game plan, I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Most expensive and talented squad in the league but Mr Bean in charge,Bean out Pearson in

Comment

Working...
                                X