3.is he inspirational.......no
    4.is he a nice guy.........yes
    5.is he a risk taker........no
    6.do his teams performances get you out of your seat......no
    7.does his touchline presence fill you with confidence..........no
    8.does his interviews make sense.........no
    9.does he have friends in the right places........yes
    10.are you happy with him so far.........no

Logically for the reasons above he would be trading the tightrope at most clubs except for 4 and 8 so he will stay until the situation
    becomes like Redknapps reign,i really wanted this guy to succeed but he reminds me so much of Deputy dog its astonishing.

Same old same old
    This is just all wrong:

1. Yes, look at what he did to Phillips and remember the Wolves comeback.
    2. Yes, when his players have all been available, the team has had moments of inspiration. It is the difficulty of having players too slow that makes his job more difficult.
    3. Yes, same as 1. Like, they almost have exactly the same definition.
    4. Yes, finally a nice guy as QPR manager.
    5. Why does that matter? Also he kind of is in trusting his youth when no one else did.
    6. We haven't had that in years, not his fault.
    7. I don't know whether you focus on it all game instead of watching the football but he seems fine to me and makes enough noise to the players from what I watch.
    8. You can't say that and totally f up the sentence. His interviews are a breath of fresh air from all the bull5hit we've heard for years.
    9. Yes and good on him, he found a way into this industry by having the right qualifications though without a doubt.
    10. Yes I am because he's made smart choices on the future of the club. He knows what we need to do and when it clicks, we will be fine.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• I agree Ramsey is struggling But Ferdinand has share the blame after all Ramsey isn't the manager he's head coach working under the Dof ,sack Ramsey and how many would be willing to work under Ferdinand just asking

Comment

• Struggling in 8th, would hate to see the meltdowns if we were bottom half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Struggling in 8th, would hate to see the meltdowns if we were bottom half.
          Struggling to play football Mac !

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Struggling in 8th, would hate to see the meltdowns if we were bottom half.
            Think you may look back and realised we've peaked this season already

Comment

• I do hope not.

Comment

• God me too Kev......

Comment

• Some people keep on saying give him a chance another few games wait until January, sorry by the time January comes we will be bottom half, if we carry on as we are, the next 2 games if we do well in them come away with something, yes I agree give him a chance, but if we carry on as we are after those 2 games it should be shut the door behind you on the way out, because it ain't gonna change, because of the squad we have we should be doing much better, for a start Henry and Tozser should not be in the side, get Sandro and Faurlin in, and at home got to have 2 up front, will he still play Henry and Tozser if Sandro and Faurlin fit probably will and we also have Fer back in training, we will just have to wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                    Some people keep on saying give him a chance another few games wait until January, sorry by the time January comes we will be bottom half, if we carry on as we are, the next 2 games if we do well in them come away with something, yes I agree give him a chance, but if we carry on as we are after those 2 games it should be shut the door behind you on the way out, because it ain't gonna change, because of the squad we have we should be doing much better, for a start Henry and Tozser should not be in the side, get Sandro and Faurlin in, and at home got to have 2 up front, will he still play Henry and Tozser if Sandro and Faurlin fit probably will and we also have Fer back in training, we will just have to wait and see.
                    Carry on as we are? Our form in the last 6 games puts us 6th in the league so I don't know what you are on about being bottom half.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      This is just all wrong:

1. Yes, look at what he did to Phillips and remember the Wolves comeback.
                      2. Yes, when his players have all been available, the team has had moments of inspiration. It is the difficulty of having players too slow that makes his job more difficult.
                      3. Yes, same as 1. Like, they almost have exactly the same definition.
                      4. Yes, finally a nice guy as QPR manager.
                      5. Why does that matter? Also he kind of is in trusting his youth when no one else did.
                      6. We haven't had that in years, not his fault.
                      7. I don't know whether you focus on it all game instead of watching the football but he seems fine to me and makes enough noise to the players from what I watch.
                      8. You can't say that and totally f up the sentence. His interviews are a breath of fresh air from all the bull5hit we've heard for years.
                      9. Yes and good on him, he found a way into this industry by having the right qualifications though without a doubt.
                      10. Yes I am because he's made smart choices on the future of the club. He knows what we need to do and when it clicks, we will be fine.
                      Did you go last night

Comment

Carry on as we are? Our form in the last 6 games puts us 6th in the league so I don't know what you are on about being bottom half.
                        HAHA If he played Sandro who has had no pre-season and a Faurlin coming back from injury then I'd complain. He's not going to risk them being out for months for one game you clown haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          Did you go last night
                          I go every game mate. Seems like you don't though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                            Some people keep on saying give him a chance another few games wait until January, sorry by the time January comes we will be bottom half, if we carry on as we are, the next 2 games if we do well in them come away with something, yes I agree give him a chance, but if we carry on as we are after those 2 games it should be shut the door behind you on the way out, because it ain't gonna change, because of the squad we have we should be doing much better, for a start Henry and Tozser should not be in the side, get Sandro and Faurlin in, and at home got to have 2 up front, will he still play Henry and Tozser if Sandro and Faurlin fit probably will and we also have Fer back in training, we will just have to wait and see.
                            half.

HAHA If he played Sandro who has had no pre-season and a Faurlin coming back from injury then I'd complain. He's not going to risk them being out for months for one game you clown haha

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR17 View Post
                              What? I'm so confused...

Comment

Look at current form and the amount of goals we are letting in we could create another record of goals conceded, also the formation we play at home if there is any sort of formation, they seem to be running around not knowing what their job is on the pitch, and most of those wins were against poor opposition.
                                If you think we will be in the top 6 at the end of the season your as deluded as CR I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X