ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Different manager but still one game plan, I hope I'm wrong.
    Problem is MYU I'm not even convinced there is s game plan they look like 11 individuals sent out for 90mins and each just does his own thing. What is our strategy???

We have very inexperienced coaching team and its showing. Ramsey could possibly be decent with someone that has been there seen it and done it but he don't have that person to look too when going gets tough

He's exposed and learning his trade on the big stage yes I know he's coached and managed in other roles but this is the championship
    Last edited by West Acton; 17-09-2015, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Problem is MYU I'm not even convinced there is s game plan they look like 11 individuals sent out for 90mins and each just does his own thing. What is our strategy???

We have very inexperienced coaching team and its showing. Ramsey could possibly be decent with someone that has been there seen it and done it but he don't have that person to look too when going gets tough

He's exposed and learning his trade on the big stage yes I know he's coached and managed in other rolls but this is the championship
      The Dougie Freedman and Lennie Lawarence team is a prime and topical example. They both outwitted CR on Saturday. Simon Ireland and Steve Gallen don't offer that experience and guile that a no.2 would give to Ramsey who's still cutting his teeth at this level.

Many on here predicted a top 2 finish for us with the squad we have, but that's never going to happen if you don't hit the ground running from the start of the season, which we clearly have not. We're still very much work-in-progress with albeit the most talented squad in the league on paper.

Comment

Should never have got the job in the first place, he hasn't got a clue, and I don't want to be the one who said I TOLD YOU SO,

Comment

We don't have a decent squad. Our subs bench are weak. First 11 is one of the best in league then when you look at the bench I see no one who can change the game or has the quality to be in the championship.
          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

We've had a few good results recently, lets not go overboard just yet. It's been a mixed bag so far... However, there is no way we should be drawing/losing to the likes of Blackburn/Forest/Cardiff at home. Not with the squad we have.

Comment

Ramsey says we were the better team what f*cking game was he watching, total idiot needs a f*cking white stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                Ramsey says we were the better team what f*cking game was he watching, total idiot needs a f*cking white stick.
                Yes saw that myself where as Bowyer watched the same game as The fans and said Blackburn should have been 3-0 up at half time, which is the game I watched. As I said too early to get rid of but the football is awful to watch apart from sporadic periods and I am concerned at how we are conceding 2 goals at home games against basically average teams.

Comment

Desperaterly need Sandro and Fer on the pitch. A bit of class and experience.

Why Sandro couldn't even make the bench last night beggars belief. And before u all start spouting only played 90mins this season for the u21's, I ask how many games have Toszer and Angella played this season before being thrown in.

Truth is Ramsey has his favs. We know who are they are cos they arrive on the teamsheet every week regardlesss. He also has only one way of playing, a massive reliance on the midfield 3 supporting and its just not happening.

Bloke needs to sort his #### out quickly.

Comment

Wonder if players like Sandro and Fer have 'appearance money' in their contracts or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      Do blind black people have to carry white sticks?
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Lets face it, he is fcking useless.

Comment

Last night I decided to leave on the 65th minute mark. It was still 2-1 at the time and I simply figured that if the team couldn't be bothered then neither could I. Did I feel gutted when I found out we'd equalised? No, not really! Mentally it was a lot better not watching and getting worked up by the ineptitude displayed by everyone involved.

Being a season ticket holder of nearly 20 years, who rarely misses a home game and generally plans his life around the fixture list, I'm left in a strange place where I feel I really don't know when I'll return to Loftus road next. I'm thinking that maybe a 3 or 4 game break will do me good!? At the moment watching us and the constant negative vibe I'm feeling is really starting to get to me and as desperate as I am for Ramsey to be a success I unfortunately just can't see it happening. My gut feeling is that we need to make a change of some sort.

Comment

Leaving at 65 minutes is poor in anyone's book.

Comment

got to agree with the one man up front at home CA as good as he is struggles by him self but who do you play with him ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                                Leaving at 65 minutes is poor in anyone's book.
                                Ordinarily I'd agree but i could feel a mental breakdown stirring deep within so thought it was best for the people around me!

Comment

Working...
                                X