Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    I've kept quiet long enough.

Ramsey has to go. QPR have conceded 2 or more in almost every single game he has been in charge.

Hull, Arsenal, Spurs, Palace, Everton, Aston Villa, Man City, Liverpool, Leicester, Charlton, Cardiff, Wolves, Rotherham, Carlisle, Forest, Blackburn. He isn't a manager and judging from the defence not even that good a coach.

He is 53 years old and what are his achievements in football? How has he warranted the chance to manage this team, let alone be given a 3 year contract?

QPR made the same type of mistake with Stewart Houston in 96/97.

He had the following players at his disposal and still failed to even get into the play-offs:
    Somner, Maddix, McDonald, Brevett, Barker, Peacock, Impey, Sinclair, Dichio and Spencer.

QPR should not make the same mistake with this man in charge.

As someone has posted, it's going up this season or QPR will lose Austin, Fer, Phillips, Sandro amongst some others and the road back up could be another long one like before.
    what 7 games into the season

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      what 7 games into the season
      Careful now, he's going to talk about last season as well like CR was responsible.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• I think 'keeping quiet' with two losses in seven games takes some willpower.
        Nas maybe you could put some stats up at how long the bigger clubs than us fans, like boro, forest, derby and ipswich etc have had to keep quiet stuck in the championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          I think 'keeping quiet' with two losses in seven games takes some willpower.
          Nas maybe you could put some stats up at how long the bigger clubs than us fans, like boro, forest, derby and ipswich etc have had to keep quiet stuck in the championship.
          Gladly:

Nottingham Forest haven't been in the prem since 1999 and were even in league one for 3 seasons in that period.
          Middlesbrough haven't been since 2009
          Derby have had one prem season since 2002 and they broke all sorts of records in that 07-08 season.
          Ipswich haven't been in the prem since 2002
          Brighton haven't been in the prem since 1983.

I can't be too sure, but to me, it seems like some of our fans are extremely impatient. But that's just me.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Ramsey Out! Them stats just confirm it for me. Ha

Comment

I think 'keeping quiet' with two losses in seven games takes some willpower.
              Kev that is a laughable argument......
              Wonder whether other clubs fans always go on about being small.I notice when things aren't going well QPR "are a small club" gets wheeled out
              Finally is nass your secretary?....Does he sit on your knee for dictation?!!

Comment

• I just dont get calling for the managers head after seven games and two defeats and eighth in the table. Honestly dont get it. Oh and i dont even really like the bloke as a manager either, and didnt want him and would love Pearson or fat sam in to make me feel much more certain we will go up. But threads saying he must go after seven games when other clubs have been on this leauge for years and years are really jawdrop, and a bit laughable imho.

Oh and nas is the stats man , so its nice to have someone like that on a forum mate,
                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 18-09-2015, 12:55 PM.

Comment

I just dont get calling for the managers head after seven games and two defeats and eighth in the table. Honestly dont get it. Oh and i dont even really like the bloke as a manager either, and didnt want him and would love Pearson or fat sam in to make me feel much more certain we will go up. But threads saying he must go after seven games when other clubs have been on this leauge for years and years are really jawdrop, and a bit laughable imho.

Oh and nas is the stats man , so its nice to have someone like that on a forum mate,
                  I haven't called for Rambo to go ...not once. What I do want is a team in the top 6, if he delivers great. He isn't though getting anywhere near the best out of the players
                  and the one thing we should be wary of is leaving too big a hill to climb.
                  Btw lets not build his part up eh.....Nass uses google and can read, stats can mean as much or little as anyone wants.

Comment

• He works for a company that correlates football statistics doesnt he?

Comment

• I really don't know.......8 out of 10 posters prob don't know this!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        I haven't called for Rambo to go ...not once. What I do want is a team in the top 6, if he delivers great. He isn't though getting anywhere near the best out of the players
                        and the one thing we should be wary of is leaving too big a hill to climb.
                        Btw lets not build his part up eh.....Nass uses google and can read, stats can mean as much or little as anyone wants.
                        Don't use google for it mate, use whoscored and alot of the stuff I do comes through my own work alongside the data I get (which is extremely raw). Why do you think the best clubs hire statisticians if all it takes is google. Get your head out of your ar5e for once on this mate and realise that there is more to it than fa rcking google.

Comment

He works for a company that correlates football statistics doesnt he?
                          I work with one a bit more in depth than people. I have access to a lot of stuff because I use whoscored and statszone but I am also working with EA as a data reviewer and editor.

Comment

• I don't think CR should be sacked BUT with the squad at his disposal our style of football has to improve and I think will improve. Had the 5 rumoured to be going have gone then mid table is acceptable but they have stayed and now CR is under pressure to have us challenging. Weds first half performance was not good enough but if we were honest we weren't much better v Cardiff / Carlisle / Rotherham or Forest either and that has to be addressed or Fan pressure will mount. Sacking him after 7 games sitting in 8th place is just not going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              I don't think CR should be sacked BUT with the squad at his disposal our style of football has to improve and I think will improve. Had the 5 rumoured to be going have gone then mid table is acceptable but they have stayed and now CR is under pressure to have us challenging. Weds first half performance was not good enough but if we were honest we weren't much better v Cardiff / Carlisle / Rotherham or Forest either and that has to be addressed or Fan pressure will mount. Sacking him after 7 games sitting in 8th place is just not going to happen.

no but sitting in 8th pos with falling gates will tho Kit ! how many of us will carry on stumping up time and money to watch this dross much longer results are one thing but football is meant to be an entertainment business

Comment

• when I heard the name Pearce, I immediately thought of ''Psycho'' wtf. Dawned on me ex Leicester man, good shout, but wait until we visit the clottage
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X