No announcement yet.

ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of people coming round to my way of thinking, should never have got the job in the first place, totally out of his dept, him and the DOF should both go haven't got a clue the pair of them,,

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      If he walked I would give him maximum respect, hold no grudges and welcome him back to the club anytime but hanging about when your clearly out of your depth and struggling is wrong

It's great he wants to manage us but the club is bigger then any individuals dreams or aspirations time to go
      Agree with that.

Comment

• Yeah I agree he's been a disaster , but for me the worse thing that comes out of this is the clubs reputation , I dont think it's hard for anyone to see Ramsey is a nice man that has been treated like a Patsey it was clear back in may he was in deep water above his head the higherachy should hve brought help earlier or had the descencey to sack him sooner before the abuse started now they look to bring in Warnock to add more to his himiluation , are they trying to force him out ala Redknapp ! To save face and admit they ####ed up with their lack of judgement with his appointment in the 1st place .
        The bringing in of Warnock as welcome as it is , ISN'T THIS WHERE YOU CAME IN TONY TO WASTE 4 YEARS

Comment

• should have been moved out after that foolham disaster, just taking the pi** out of long suffering supporters to keep him at the helm. Thanks Chris, but no thanks
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in this "consolidation" nonsense. This squad has enough talent to mount a minimum top six challenge. It's down to the coach to mould this talent into a team, which Ramsey has clearly not done. A poor pre-season is no excuse at this stage.

If Les doesn't deal with this sharpish he'll end up losing his job too, which could mean the end of his career as a DoF.

The writing was on the wall when Ramsey neglected to sort out the defence during the summer, and not just him, Les too.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in this "consolidation" nonsense. This squad has enough talent to mount a minimum top six challenge. It's down to the coach to mould this talent into a team, which Ramsey has clearly not done. A poor pre-season is no excuse at this stage.

If Les doesn't deal with this sharpish he'll end up losing his job too, which could mean the end of his career as a DoF.

The writing was on the wall when Ramsey neglected to sort out the defence during the summer, and not just him, Les too.
              Spot on the squad is minimum top six but unless things change sharpish were going to get cut adrift from promotion pack

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                should have been moved out after that foolham disaster, just taking the pi** out of long suffering supporters to keep him at the helm. Thanks Chris, but no thanks
                Not fair on Ramsey either mate. If it was an animal you would put it down but we keep putting this guy out for more humiliation and ridicule from the fans and its cruel

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in this "consolidation" nonsense. This squad has enough talent to mount a minimum top six challenge. It's down to the coach to mould this talent into a team, which Ramsey has clearly not done. A poor pre-season is no excuse at this stage.

Nobody is talking consolidation anymore, the dof and chairman have both said it's a promotion aim now
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 18-10-2015, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Fat Lady Time

Clearly not working Pearson or Warnock for me.......

Tony pull the trigger please now............................

Comment

• I wish . Don't think tones got the nuts for it . Expect more of the same mind numbing #### at the weekend

Comment

• I think a fat lady would do better than Ramsh!te

Comment

• If Ferdinand doesn't pull the plug on Ramsh*t by the weekend, Fernandes should get rid of both of them.

Comment

• Judging by the interview with the chief exec, full of praise for ramsey, saying what an inspired decision it was of CR's to bring in Warnock etc, doesn't sound as if the fat lady has even walked to the stage yet.

Comment

• About 2:50am on a Saturday is usually mine, when the old "does this tissue smell like chloroform" trick hadn't worked on any of the aesthetically pleasing females.

Joking aside; I have this horrible horrible feeling that we will draw Saturday and lose to Brentford which will prove to be the final nail in his coffin.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X