Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    What is this then ... alas:

Ramsey said: "I would say you are always going to be under pressure as a manager when you are not winning. We can see bigger and better managers than me in the papers lately are under pressure, people who have won trophies and European Cups. "The fans would want us to be winning week in, week out but it has to be said we've changed direction from what we decided at the start of the season and so the expectations are a little bit higher than initially expected. "I thought we deserved more tonight, we were more than an equal match for them and obviously very, very disappointed with the ref's decision with the goal for not giving us a handball because at that stage the game was pretty even. "We also thought we should have had a penalty and at this moment we are having a hard time but we've got to keep believing in what we are doing, we've shown we can perform as well as the top teams."
    S hit........

Comment

• Has he gone
      R's

Comment

• You are always going to be under pressure as a manager when your not winning ( no #### Sherlock )
        We can see bigger and better managers than me under pressure ( your a coach )
        Then fans would want us to be winning week in week out ( no id take a draw at bee and fulham )
        I think we deserved more tonight ( did you see the team you picked #### head )
        We have shown we can perform as well as the top teams ( pmsl deluded ###### #### off )
        R's

Comment

• HIS COMMENT LAST NITE '"At this moment we are having a hard time but we've got to keep believing in what we are doing, we've shown we can perform as well as the top teams.".... How does he work that out? We haven't beaten a team above 14th in the table. #####!

Comment

• Lyme's bro here with my thoughts ... As a season ticket holder I have personally decided to knock it on the head as I feel physically sick on the train back to Devon when week in week out it is obvious Ramsey is woefully out of his depth as a manager and it is clear he has neither the backing of his players or the fans. One man up front home or away will empty Loftus Road at a time when other teams like Leicester, West Ham etc have tumbled the fact that attacking is the way to go and to sit back hoping to hit teams on the break is very rarely productive. Ramsey's unfaltering loyalty to some players makes me sick ... what does he possibly see in some players that the rest of us can't? The recent thread regarding Ramsey being Black and whether it would look like a dig at his ethnicity is interesting as I thought that, after he quite rightly got the job full time, I hoped that Les wouldn't stick with him regardless of him being an abject failure. I normally get over a result within hours of the game but when you can see so clearly what is wrong but it is thrown back at you week after week then I hold my hands up and say get on with it but don't expect me to have to suffer it.

Who do I want in charge? I'd be happy with Warno and if not him someone with Rangers at Heart ... Ainsworth, Francis, Derry, Hill ... to name but a few ...
            Last edited by lymehoop; 04-11-2015, 11:45 AM.
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              Lyme's bro here with my thoughts ... As a season ticket holder I have personally decided to knock it on the head as I feel physically sick on the train back to Devon when week in week out it is obvious Ramsey is woefully out of his depth as a manager and it is clear he has neither the backing of his players or the fans. One man up front home or away will empty Loftus Road at a time when other teams like Leicester, West Ham etc have tumbled the fact that attacking is the way to go and to sit back hoping to hit teams on the break is very rarely productive. Ramsey's unfaltering loyalty to some players makes me sick ... what does he possibly see in some players that the rest of us can't? The recent thread regarding Ramsey being Black and whether it would look like a dig at his ethnicity is interesting as I thought that, after he quite rightly got the job full time, I hoped that Les wouldn't stick with him regardless of him being an abject failure. I normally get over a result within hours of the game but when you can see so clearly what is wrong but it is thrown back at you week after week then I hold my hands up and say get on with it but don't expect me to have to suffer it.

Who do I want in charge? I'd be happy with Warno and if not him someone with Rangers at Heart ... Ainsworth, Francis, Derry, Hill ... to name but a few ...
              In a nutshell the club are mugging us off

Comment

• Why is the clown still here

If ever there was a no brainer.

Comment

• Because some clown gave him a 3 year contract

Comment

• There's more than one Clown, and I guess that is the reason. Tony Fernandes If you don't have any ambition for this club Go Forth and Multiply.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                      There's more than one Clown, and I guess that is the reason. Tony Fernandes If you don't have any ambition for this club Go Forth and Multiply.
                      That's all we need, him coming back later with offspring
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Ramsey...

Always seems a shame to me that we can not demote managers rather than have to sack them ! I don't think he is a bad guy and I certainly won't be calling his horrible names because he isn't doing a good job. However I do feel he is the wrong man for QPR as manager but I feel him with Warnock as the main man could get us the results required.

Comment

• i don't mind him staying as a coach if he's sacked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                            Always seems a shame to me that we can not demote managers rather than have to sack them ! I don't think he is a bad guy and I certainly won't be calling his horrible names because he isn't doing a good job. However I do feel he is the wrong man for QPR as manager but I feel him with Warnock as the main man could get us the results required.
                            Think the problem if he gets demoted as a coach he will get the blame for anything that goes wrong.. To be fair the abuse the guy has got why would he want to stay.
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Ramsey #### off you ####
                              R's

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                In a nutshell the club are mugging us off
                                and why would these multi millionaires and billionaires putting their money up, want to mug you off?

Comment

Working...
                                X