• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Thats why I'm shocked
    Sack him now please

Comment

• Christ you lot, get over it, Ramsey not going anywhere.

Comment

• Today hopefully a turning point

Hull had won every game at home until today and by sounds of it we went there and deserved our point not many clubs will come away from Hull with anything

Sort out the leaky defence and were laughing

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          HOLY mother of christ..........

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Today hopefully a turning point

Hull had won every game at home until today and by sounds of it we went there and deserved our point not many clubs will come away from Hull with anything

Sort out the leaky defence and were laughing
            Agree with that

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
              Just giving credit where credit is due for now anyway.
              Well done
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Hopefully he will shore up the defence sort out the defensive midfielders, sorted out one of them Faurlin back in the side just got to sort out the other one, Yun should be nearly fit to give us some pace down the left, I would sooner play Onuha at right back and bring in Hall at the centre of defence, will it happen probably not, anybody got other idea's.

Comment

• Sack the useless c*nt after the game totally clueless.

Comment

• Useless clueless #### who needs shooting considering the players he has to choose from. Must say since 2007 this is the worst I can remember.

Comment

• I'm in.....posted the Fools game for me would be the one if we played cr*p, and hey guess what.....even if we get a draw, for me he has to go.....NOW!

Comment

• We look slow old and just clueless and when they need direction they have this clueless individual to look at. Fernandes has to get his head out of his #### and sack this idiot tonight.

Comment

• "Fernandes has to get his head out of his #### and sack this idiot tonight"

SPOT ON!

Ramsey is destroying the confidence of good players!

WAKE UP TONY! YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE APPOINTING RAMSEY, DON'T MAKE ANOTHER ONE KEEPING HIM!

SACK HIM NOW!

Comment

• Forget Les in this sack him now and let hill take the 2nd half

Comment

• We are making Fools look like world beaters and Ramsey looks totally lost hope he fuc*ks off after the game with Les.

Comment

• That's it you can f*ck off Ramsey after that pile of sh*t

Comment

Working...
                                X