ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long can this go on !

So fed up with this now! Ramsey has lost the dressing room ! We can all see it , dreading saturday as I can see us maybe nicking a win and that is ramsey safe for another 3 games . We need to change now before the gap is to big

Comment

• Board are so clueless about football that there believing les n ramshackles tales about there building for next season . when we've got one of the best teams in this division and should be aiming for promotion.

Comment

• If he isn't sacked tomorrow (or tonight)TF is not the right man to be running this club,it would prove he is as clueless as Ramsey,our worst manager since Paul Hart

Comment

• We have become a joke club under bumble

Comment

• What's his win ration since his first game out of interest? He had a lot of games last year too let's not forget.

Comment

• Any change of a simple poll, mods? He should be sacked or he should stay. I'm guess it'd be 98 percent in favour of him being sacked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Any change of a simple poll, mods? He should be sacked or he should stay. I'm guess it'd be 98 percent in favour of him being sacked.
                Only 98%
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  Only 98%
                  Well, it is watrb.......

Comment

• He simply couldn't be still in charge on Saturday? !?!?!?!

Comment

• The other 2% is Ramsey and his back door man henry
                      R's

Comment

• Ramsey needs to go NOW and take the other two idiots Sir Les & TF with him. WE ARE A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• We need to stop saying we have the best team as that's clearly not the case we once again have a squad of recognisable names who should be playing and performing better. Best team???? Million miles away from that not had good team since Warnock promotion season

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                            The other 2% is Ramsey and his back door man henry
                            Croydoncaptainjack is another one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Croydoncaptainjack is another one.
                              I'm no fan, but I'm no fan of booing him either. Don't see how it helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                I'm no fan, but I'm no fan of booing him either. Don't see how it helps.
                                Never booed a QPR player, manager or team in my life for your info. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X