ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    About 2:50am on a Saturday is usually mine, when the old "does this tissue smell like chloroform" trick hadn't worked on any of the aesthetically pleasing females.

Joking aside; I have this horrible horrible feeling that we will draw Saturday and lose to Brentford which will prove to be the final nail in his coffin.
    I hope not Matty, we need points now. They have to pull the plug sharpish.

Comment

• I think CR deserves every bit of criticism directed at him. Was quite prepared to give him a fair crack, but we are now even worse than we were under Redknapp.

Won't be long before Ferdinand and then Fernandes see themselves under attack far more strongly if this crap carries on. And deservedly so. Absolutely abysmal performance yet again.

Comment

• Polter in a dress singing.....

Comment

• His written this season off. Ramsey's going nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            I think CR deserves every bit of criticism directed at him. Was quite prepared to give him a fair crack, but we are now even worse than we were under Redknapp.

Won't be long before Ferdinand and then Fernandes see themselves under attack far more strongly if this crap carries on. And deservedly so. Absolutely abysmal performance yet again.
            I said the samething after the game, I think it's true and time CR walked now.

Comment

• I got so bored at one point I actually started looking for Nasser in the crowd

Comment

• Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                I got so bored at one point I actually started looking for Nasser in the crowd
                That bad?

Comment

• After that pile of crap last night ending up playing without a striker and lucky to end up with eleven players on the pitch. Hill did well but against a better side he will be exposed for his lack of pace, Ramsey in his after match press conference he trys to make out we are making progress the guy is on another planet fuc*king clueless no plan B, he has probably lost the dressing room if Polter is anything to go by but we know Ramsey is going knowhere while Lesley is there both of them need to be fuc*ed off out of the club Fernandes grow some balls and get rid of the muppets.

Comment

• the football served up is s hite
                    ramsey has to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Nobody is talking consolidation anymore, the dof and chairman have both said it's a promotion aim now
                      That's a strange way of spelling "relegation".
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        That's a strange way of spelling "relegation".
                        I know, we are so close to the bottom it's scary. Relegation is looking very likely now. I'll hand it to you, you are one clever tipster. We are going down FACT

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          I know, we are so close to the bottom it's scary. Relegation is looking very likely now. I'll hand it to you, you are one clever tipster. We are going down FACT
                          Well, I am not as doom-mongering as you,
                          I'd say it is looking increasingly likely,
                          but not a FACT yet mathematically
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                            I got so bored at one point I actually started looking for Nasser in the crowd
                            He would have been easy to spot would have had a million TV's around him so he could see every angle of the game and a calculater so he could crunch his stats

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              yeah i agree he's been a disaster , but for me the worse thing that comes out of this is the clubs reputation , i dont think it's hard for anyone to see ramsey is a nice man that has been treated like a patsey it was clear back in may he was in deep water above his head the higherachy should hve brought help earlier or had the descencey to sack him sooner before the abuse started now they look to bring in warnock to add more to his himiluation , are they trying to force him out ala redknapp ! To save face and admit they ####ed up with their lack of judgement with his appointment in the 1st place .
                              The bringing in of warnock as welcome as it is , isn't this where you came in tony to waste 4 years
                              and 250 million quid to boot!

Comment

• CR was doing quite well as a lower level coach I believe so wouldn't it be better if the board could convince him to 'step down' as 1st team manager and return to the youth set up? That way we keep him for what he was good at and get in a proper manager for the 1st team.
                                2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Working...
                                X