No announcement yet.

ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant really be bothered to read 6 pages of someone flying off the handle and wanting everyone sacked because we drew at home. But my on question is: "what does us drawing last night have to do with Les Ferdinand?"

seen a couple of "he's picking the team" type of comments. Any evidence to actually back this up, or just people spitting their dummies out because we didn't win?

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      Should never have got the job in the first place, he hasn't got a clue, and I don't want to be the one who said I TOLD YOU SO,
      Not exactly rocket science,most QPR fans felt the same when he was appointed full time

Comment

It's just macca mate. Take no notice. Another blinkered sheep. He loves a meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          just got back, like the OP, why are we playing one man up front at home against teams like Blackburn? And to compound that, play two defensive midfielders. Those who didn't bother tonight made the correct decision. Woeful
          Ramsey assessment so far 1.is he a motivator........no
          2.is he tactically aware....no
          3.is he inspirational.......no
          4.is he a nice guy.........yes
          5.is he a risk taker........no
          6.do his teams performances get you out of your seat......no
          7.does his touchline presence fill you with confidence..........no
          8.does his interviews make sense.........no
          9.does he have friends in the right places........yes
          10.are you happy with him so far.........no

Logically for the reasons above he would be trading the tightrope at most clubs except for 4 and 8 so he will stay until the situation
          becomes like Redknapps reign,i really wanted this guy to succeed but he reminds me so much of Deputy dog its astonishing.

Same old same old

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Not exactly rocket science,most QPR fans felt the same when he was appointed full time
            Told you so. Ha ha.
            Nobody, and im pretty certain it was nobody really wanted to risk a trainee manager with so much at stake,

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Logically for the reasons above he would be trading the tightrope at most clubs except for 4 and 8 so he will stay until the situation
              becomes like Redknapps reign,i really wanted this guy to succeed but he reminds me so much of Deputy dog its astonishing.

Same old same old
              sorry should be four and nine

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                We don't have a decent squad. Our subs bench are weak. First 11 is one of the best in league then when you look at the bench I see no one who can change the game or has the quality to be in the championship.
                Sorry but I think you are wrong. Our squad is strong but fragile: we were missing 6 obvious names last night - Green, Yun, Sandro, Fer, JET & Polter - through injury/suspension. If you add them to the starting 11 we have a very strong squad if only they weren't made of glass
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

JET average and Polter looks as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Comment

Was JET on the bench last night? He hasnt had many chances in the league. Another "right sort"?

Comment

• No. No sign of him. Hasn't had a sniff of game time really has he.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post

Same old same old
                        Well summed up Bill .

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          I think some of us really do need a reality check...we are QPR ffs...a small club playing at the level a club if our size warrants in all honesty...there a bigger clubs than us in leagues one n two even...I don't think Ramsey is right for us but another managerial change now be pointless....this season about consolidation imho!

Comment

• I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt at this stage, as he is a new manager finding his feet in the job (which some would argue he shouldn't have been offered in the first place, but that's for another thread.) His insistence on playing two holding midfielders at home is frankly absurd, and having no strikers on the bench last night beggars belief. If he shows signs of learning from these simple mistakes, then he should be given until the end of the season.
                            Last edited by surrey_hoop; 17-09-2015, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt at this stage, as he is a new manager finding his feet in the job (which some would argue he should've been offered in the first place, but that's for another thread.) His insistence on playing two holding midfielders at home is frankly absurd, and having no strikers on the bench last night beggars belief. If he shows signs of learning from these simple mistakes, then he should be given until the end of the season.
                              As you say the debate on whether he should've have got it in the 1st place is for another thread but his lack of experience is obvious. His in game management is non existent IMO; hardly ever makes subs or major tactical changes when we are poor or losing. His insistence on keeping the same lineup and formation (particularly after the Forest game) is worrying too. If anything 1 or 2 changes just to freshen up the team. We were woeful in both games, where we should have been taking 6 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                                As you say the debate on whether he should've have got it in the 1st place is for another thread but his lack of experience is obvious. His in game management is non existent IMO; hardly ever makes subs or major tactical changes when we are poor or losing. His insistence on keeping the same lineup and formation (particularly after the Forest game) is worrying too. If anything 1 or 2 changes just to freshen up the team. We were woeful in both games, where we should have been taking 6 points.
                                I think the most worring aspect for me (aside from everything that you have already mentioned) is his lack of communication with the players during the game. Harks back to Redknapp slunk in his dugout seat. I suppose at least Ramsey has the decency to stand up whilst he's mute.

Comment

Working...
                                X