No announcement yet.

ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat Sams still jobless until a premier league club panics aint he?
    Wonder could we get him if we panic quickest?
    He would get that squad up automatics imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Warnock would pish this league with that squad, thats a manager who knows who to play and where to play them to suit each opponent.
      We'd be champions . Not a doubt in my mind. Could easily get him aswell . So frustrating wasting our time with ramsey

Comment

WTF do you guys think he can do about poor goalkeeping. Cost us a win twice in a week. Might even have won today anyway if only the ref had eyes in his head.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Take out Henry and put Blackwood alongside Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
            WTF do you guys think he can do about poor goalkeeping. Cost us a win twice in a week. Might even have won today anyway if only the ref had eyes in his head.
            still crap manager
            something is lost with him at qpr

Comment

Originally posted by parm21 View Post
              still crap manager
              something is lost with him at qpr
              Completely disagree, I really like what Chris is trying to do with the playing style. For some reason it is not working properly yet. However due to the expectations (my own included) generated by keeping hold of Austin and Phillips, I will probably sing to the Ramsey out tune if we are outside the top 6 come January (or before if top 6 in Jan is impossible at some point), but I do hope we win every game from now till January, unlike some others on here, who clearly wants rid of Chris no matter what. Even if we won all our games they would want him out, they would probably just shut up about it.

Comment

It's Ramsays inability to change games that worries me, after the shambolic first half Faulin and Mackie should have replaced Henry and Chery, after the game he said we deserved to win on balance of play ?, could easily have lost more like, we had 3 shots on goal to their 9 !

Comment

We have the best squad in the division and a worthless youth team coach in charge, absolute joke. The manager we could and should have signed was Warburton who has won all six games at Glasgow Rangers. And still Fat Sam and Pearson are available. No doubt we will wait till they are snapped up, get rid of Ramsh*t and appoint another loser.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                    We have the best squad in the division and a worthless youth team coach in charge, absolute joke. The manager we could and should have signed was Warburton who has won all six games at Glasgow Rangers. And still Fat Sam and Pearson are available. No doubt we will wait till they are snapped up, get rid of Ramsh*t and appoint another loser.

Comment

We can't get rid of Ramsey whilst we sit in 8th place but I have to say his tactics are so frustrating to watch. Why are we letting teams come to LR and let them dominate possession in the opening half.....it's almost away game tactics at home. Also conceding 2 goals in 5 straight home games against the more unlikely teams in the division is a big worry too ! Ramsey has got a decent squad and he is not doing it justice yet. A couple of away defeats to Hull and The Ruperts and he will be under massive pressure !

Comment

Laudrup had managed more than a couple of teams before he came to Swansea and won them the cup.
                        I know Laudrup's history but we had two managers that managed a few clubs before they came to us, my point was, there is no reason for us not to hav established ourselves as a top 10 club in the prem in spite of our size.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Completely disagree, I really like what Chris is trying to do with the playing style. For some reason it is not working properly yet. However due to the expectations (my own included) generated by keeping hold of Austin and Phillips, I will probably sing to the Ramsey out tune if we are outside the top 6 come January (or before if top 6 in Jan is impossible at some point), but I do hope we win every game from now till January, unlike some others on here, who clearly wants rid of Chris no matter what. Even if we won all our games they would want him out, they would probably just shut up about it.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                            It's Ramsays inability to change games that worries me, after the shambolic first half Faulin and Mackie should have replaced Henry and Chery, after the game he said we deserved to win on balance of play ?, could easily have lost more like, we had 3 shots on goal to their 9 !
                            His inability to change games? Have you not been watching this season at all?
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              I know Laudrup's history but we had two managers that managed a few clubs before they came to us, my point was, there is no reason for us not to hav established ourselves as a top 10 club in the prem in spite of our size.
                              Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                His inability to change games? Have you not been watching this season at all?
                                Changed it tonight in fairness to him. First half appalling, second half much better.

There is the argument of course, that we shouldn't have to change things after being so bad but he still reacted and got into them at HT

Comment

Working...
                                X