No announcement yet.

ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we don't win Saturday it has to be the end of Ramsey.

Comment

• I'm all for bringing in more clowns ,,, even a trapeze and juggling act ,,,

It would surely be more entertaining than the dross we're being subjected to

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Seems the Wednesday fans aren't impressed with him either.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/10/21...rs-chris-ram/?
        Wow the opposing fans disagree with him. Never seen that before.

Comment

• Ramsey didn't appoint himself.

The people who did are responsible for the current situation. They seem unable to string a set of sensible appointments together and even if the dream team are shown the door, I wouldn't bank on a sensible decision being made re the next incumbent.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
            ramsey is a complete idiot whose lost confidence and so is now finnally doing what the crowd are asking dropping henry and playing clint

lets do the right thing and bring in warnock as a manager put ramsey in charge of the youngsters there he cant do too much damage
            In fact, it seems he can do a lot of good working with the youngsters and in truth that is his calling and he should have stuck with it. A very important job at any club.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              In fact, it seems he can do a lot of good working with the youngsters and in truth that is his calling and he should have stuck with it. A very important job at any club.
              He must've been talked into it and now he's the laughing stock of football. More fool him for not knowing his limits at the age of 53.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                He must've been talked into it
                like I said, he didn't appoint himself. It was just another very poor call by you know who. What makes it worse is that he appointed Ramsey - a manager with zero management experience - to an EPL side. I maybe wrong but I don't think any other prem board - and there are some right dodgy characters out there - would have made a mistake like that. Les compounded it, and how Colin fits into all this is anyone's guess...... the merry go round just keeps spinning.

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• One win, Guardiola it doth not make him.....

Comment

• #ramseyin
                      #new5yearcontract
                      #smashedadivisononeteam
                      #inramseywetrust
                      #rightsort
                      #premleaguechampions
                      #dreammanager
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        One win, Guardiola it doth not make him.....
                        One loss makes him untold names , just evening it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by kevin mcleod View Post
                          one loss makes him untold names , just evening it up!
                          two wins in 8 games.

On a roll

Comment

• #winhasruinedmyweekend #goingtokickthedogwhenigethome

Comment

• It was still crap against probably the worst team in division.

Comment

• Anyway, i wont let my views on coach ramsey spoil my night after a solid 3pts.

Going to have a few glasses of vino tonight AND THEN KICK THE DOG.

Comment

Working...
                                X