ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Your Probably right Fer is a definite non starter only just back in training, I would hope Sandro and Faurlin would be involved, but Ramsey does not learn by mistakes he is a bit blinkered.
    Everything is Ramsey's fault isn't it.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Ramsey will pick Sandro and Fer if and when they are fit. So they are clearly not ready to start yet as both would make a huge difference to our side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        So you don't think he'd play Sandro if he was fit to play then?
        He's playing Tozser who he admits isn't fit, so I don't know if he's making one of his points with Sandro ? Sandro was fit for 2 EDS games, one of which he completed the 90 .

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          No some of it is Ferdinands fault, like Ramsey getting the job.
          Last edited by A Man Without A Clue; 19-09-2015, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
            He's playing Tozser who he admits isn't fit, so I don't know if he's making one of his points with Sandro ? Sandro was fit for 2 EDS games, one of which he completed the 90 .
            You must not watch the intensity of EDS games. They're walking pace compared to the championship.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

You must not watch the intensity of EDS games. They're walking pace compared to the championship.
              Walking pace ? Sounds like Tozser & Henry should be playing in them then!

I do watch the EDS occasionally BTW .

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                So you don't think he'd play Sandro if he was fit to play then?
                I would hope he would just have to wait and see.

Comment

No some of it Ferdinands fault, like Ramsey getting the job.
                  Now this is spot on, did make me laugh

Comment

Walking pace ? Sounds like Tozser & Henry should be playing in them then!

I do watch the EDS occasionally BTW .
                    Even that would be to much pace for them.

Comment

• Tozser will be a good player. He is being hindered by fitness/sharpness and having Henry next to him.

Stick someone who is actually good at football next to him and you will see a new player.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                        Tozser will be a good player. He is being hindered by fitness/sharpness and having Henry next to him.

Stick someone who is actually good at football next to him and you will see a new player.
                        My thoughts exactly. Madness to write a player off after 2 or 3 games of their QPR career like some love to do.

Comment

Tozser will be a good player. He is being hindered by fitness/sharpness and having Henry next to him.

I agree with this. The issue is that with both him and Henry, both come off terribly because there is a lack of pace and energy in closing down opposition. I'm sure he can come good with someone faster next to him but until that person is available, I wouldn't risk him.

Comment

Always someone else's fault

Why is it Henry or anyone else's fault for misplaced passes???

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              My thoughts exactly. Madness to write a player off after 2 or 3 games of their QPR career like some love to do.
                              People were writing Austin off on here start of last season so nothing new

People just don't have any patience and throw their toys out the pram after every poor result

Some really need to get a bit of reality and realise it's a new team and will take a while to get going

I think we have had a decent start and better than I expected

This reminds me of 96/97 season where everyone thought we would walk the league and that we have a god given right to beat everyone

Since we have had the money are fans have become spoilt ####s wanting more signings and a change of manager all the time
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

He is the one that picks the side?

Comment

Working...
                                X