• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    What? I'm so confused...
    What do you not understand?

Comment

I go every game mate. Seems like you don't though.
      so how long have you gone every game and what makes you think I dont

Comment

• rather than looking at last 2 games or even points total. Look at our games since season started. Have we deserved the points or more or less? Have we improved and/or do we look like we have a plan? Over the season I believe you will end up where you deserve based on your performances. I haven't been to all games so not sure I can give a fair view on those questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR17 View Post
          What do you not understand?
          As to whether that was directed at my post haha. I think you double posted to macca and I. I get it now and you are right on him
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
            so how long have you gone every game and what makes you think I dont
            I've been going to every game possible at home for the last 6 or 7 years. What makes me think that you don't is that you seem to be so negative that you can't have actually seen some of the stuff live that others have.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

As to whether that was directed at my post haha. I think you double posted to macca and I. I get it now and you are right on him
              my bad

Comment

I've been going to every game possible at home for the last 6 or 7 years. What makes me think that you don't is that you seem to be so negative that you can't have actually seen some of the stuff live that others have.
                ok I have only been going since 1962 mostly as a s/t holder,i have seen teams that you could only dream about and that is why I get so
                disappointed when we play such negative football.

If we looked like we might improve and play some decent entertaining and attacking football for longer than ten minutes each game
                I would be delighted but I don't see that at all.

Whether we get promoted or not does not matter to me but what I do demand is entertaining football.

We have the players to do that but the mentality seems to be very negative

Comment

• If Tony and Sir Les were to read WATRB often, we'd have a new gaffer every week.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    If Tony and Sir Les were to read WATRB often, we'd have a new gaffer every week.
                    I wish they would at least we would get rid of CR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      I wish they would at least we would get rid of CR.
                      So what's the answer then macca? Who would be the ideal replacement?
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Me...and I ain't takin no s**t from yous lot either.....the formation will be..................

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Me...and I ain't takin no s**t from yous lot either.....the formation will be..................
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              Pretty obvious someone that knows what they are doing and experienced of getting teams out of this leugue not a novice like CR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                                Pretty obvious someone that knows what they are doing and experienced of getting teams out of this leugue not a novice like CR.
                                But who?

Comment

Working...
                                X