ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    when I heard the name Pearce, I immediately thought of ''Psycho'' wtf. Dawned on me ex Leicester man, good shout, but wait until we visit the clottage
    Where did you hear the name Pearce Lyme was it rumour or just an opinion ?

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      when I heard the name Pearce, I immediately thought of ''Psycho'' wtf. Dawned on me ex Leicester man, good shout, but wait until we visit the clottage
      You mean Pearson?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Where did you hear the name Pearce Lyme was it rumour or just an opinion ?
        2 posters on this thread just putting his name forward if there ain't an upturn in form
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          You mean Pearson?
          sorry yes, posters 53 and 75 mentioned his name and stupidly thought of 'psycho'

Comment

• Rambo does a good interview I'll give him that......I would love the man to succeed

Comment

• A good manager would have us up last season, whether that would've been a good thing or not is another question. But I do despair at people excusing Ramsey for the utter failure of 16 matches under his tenure as if it didn't happen at all and only the last seven of his 23 count for anything.

23 matches in and he's still making the same apparently poor decisions and the same strategies that didn't work then and still don't work now. I so wanted him to be a success, as I did Hughes and Redknapp. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, it's all going Pete Tong and the fans must suffer the dire and turgid on field play that's being served up.

Please Chris, COP YOURSELF ON LAD!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                no but sitting in 8th pos with falling gates will tho Kit ! how many of us will carry on stumping up time and money to watch this dross much longer results are one thing but football is meant to be an entertainment business
                Believe me when I travel up from the Island to watch games I want to be entertained and the only time I have felt entertained so far this season were the 2nd halves of Rotherham and then Blackburn on Weds. Cardiff we somehow went 2-0 up in and Forest we were awful from start to finish and whilst Rob Green changed the tone totally, we were hardly entertaining before that either. Weds night first half was as poor a display as I have seen since the late 90's/early 2000's. I am very frustrated by the way we are playing as we all know with the squad of players we have, we should be playing a more exciting brand of football. It was dour under HR last time too but at least the defence were keeping it tight when in the Championship and we someone cobbled our way out of it again.
                I want Ramsey to succeed and really hope we start playing the way we know we could, as we have done in 15 min periods in a couple of games, so he becomes a success but there is something not quite right within the side at the moment and the longer it goes on the more frustrated fans will become.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  Believe me when I travel up from the Island to watch games I want to be entertained and the only time I have felt entertained so far this season were the 2nd halves of Rotherham and then Blackburn on Weds. Cardiff we somehow went 2-0 up in and Forest we were awful from start to finish and whilst Rob Green changed the tone totally, we were hardly entertaining before that either. Weds night first half was as poor a display as I have seen since the late 90's/early 2000's. I am very frustrated by the way we are playing as we all know with the squad of players we have, we should be playing a more exciting brand of football. It was dour under HR last time too but at least the defence were keeping it tight when in the Championship and we someone cobbled our way out of it again.
                  I want Ramsey to succeed and really hope we start playing the way we know we could, as we have done in 15 min periods in a couple of games, so he becomes a success but there is something not quite right within the side at the moment and the longer it goes on the more frustrated fans will become.
                  as a matter of interest Kit, how long does it take you to get to HQ? I assume you have to stay over for the night games. Whatever, well played that man

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                    A good manager would have us up last season, whether that would've been a good thing or not is another question. But I do despair at people excusing Ramsey for the utter failure of 16 matches under his tenure as if it didn't happen at all and only the last seven of his 23 count for anything.

23 matches in and he's still making the same apparently poor decisions and the same strategies that didn't work then and still don't work now. I so wanted him to be a success, as I did Hughes and Redknapp. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, it's all going Pete Tong and the fans must suffer the dire and turgid on field play that's being served up.

Please Chris, COP YOURSELF ON LAD!!!!
                    Sshh, people dont want to know what a crap job he did in taking QPR from 18th within a point or 2 from safety to rock bottom 8 points from safety. It was all down to having rubbish players like Isla Vargas Dunne Caulker Barton etc.

7 games is a bit early, but surely it is better to act now rather than later.

How many of us wanted Redkrapp gone after West Ham last season , and that was after. 6 games. We could see where QPR were heading but the Board kept faith in him and paid a heavy price.p

Ramsey should be getting better results and performances from the available players.
                    The defence should be more organised and be able to keep their concentration levels up for the whole game. It was a problem last season and id evidently again this season.

He is 53 years old and what has he achieved as a coach /manager?
                    I have no confidence in him getting any better. He seems a nice guy but so was Wilkins.

Comment

• So if we sack Ramsey and the new guy loses two in his first seven games do we sack him? Could beat the world record amount of managers in a season if we do that!

Comment

• The only way ramsey will be out the door is if we go down again, to get a mid table position will be a regarded as a successful season from the board, it's us fans who think otherwise.
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          So if we sack Ramsey and the new guy loses two in his first seven games do we sack him?
                          I didn't remember that, is that what Ramsey really did, lost just 2 out of his first 7? If that impressive record is true then I am surprised that we got relegated.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• This season, its a new league and his team, last season he didn't pick one player!

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              The only way ramsey will be out the door is if we go down again, to get a mid table position will be a regarded as a successful season from the board, it's us fans who think otherwise.
                              That was the view before the window closed when Austin Fer Phillips Sandro and Green were expected to go.
                              With the current squad anything other than a top 3 place in January will be viewed as disappointing by the fans and Board alike and would surely mean The sale of many of those that stayed on.
                              Last edited by stanistheman; 18-09-2015, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                So if we sack Ramsey and the new guy loses two in his first seven games do we sack him? Could beat the world record amount of managers in a season if we do that!
                                Of course! 2 losses in 7 is just damn well not good enough! We have a God given right to win everything don't you know? And if we don't, sack the manager! That'll make everything right!
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2